Chapter Four- A Hologram from Hux

Kylo Ren woke up before Rey, moved the pillow that was in between them and moved her closer to him.
He noticed her chest moving up and down as she breathed .

It was peaceful, it was quite ... She was his.

He was going to make her forget all about that FN-2187 and make her only think of him.

He finally got up , he knew if he stared at her any longer he would want to touch her .

Kylo got out of bed and stretched his arms . He swung his legs over the bed, his feet hitting the cool ground .

He walked to his sitting area of his quarters and grabbed the pot of coffee , and began to filter the coffee .

He heard small noises from Rey as she woke up. Kylo went to get dressed .

Rey sighed when she realized where she was , and who she was with. "Good morning my dear" he said darkly coming up to her .

"Morning " she yawned and rubbed her eyes .

"Go ahead and rest my dear, I'll have a droid send you some breakfast soon... Hux and I have a meeting " he said putting his gloves on.

"I thought Hux wasn't on this ship" Rey said .

"He isn't , a hologram call" he said .

"Oh... " she said and then she walked to the bathroom. When she came out Kylo had a set of a dark navy clothes on a chair.

"Those are for when you need to change ..." He said .

She nodded and then he came over to her. "I'll be back soon... And try not to think of the traitor " he said brushing his fingertips across her jaw.

Rey watched as he walked out of his quarters . And soon a droid came with food for her .

She dug in, eating her food rather fast since she hadn't eaten in days . Rey found the food quite delicious and she then decided to get ready .

Rey went to the bathroom and began the shower. It was a dark steel ... She could kind of see herself in the steel , like a reflection.

The water was warm against her back as she applied the shampoo and conditioner. Her hair seemed longer than she thought it was .

As soon as she was done she grabbed the clothing he had for her . There was a pair of undergarments. A bra , a pair of underwear and then a corset.

After putting all of those on she saw a pair of nylons , she remembered that the ladies who lurked around the Niima Outpost would wear them when attracting ... Costumers...

She put them on and then grabbed her dress . Ugh a dress .. She rather be wearing pants ..

Her dress was a dark navy and it went to her mid-calf, it was flowy and didn't poof out.

She saw a pair of shoes too. They were flat and navy like the rest of her clothing.

_#_#_#_

Kylo was in his commanding office . He had an overview of all the ship. He could see everyone and everything but no one could see him.

Kylo Ren did the keypad and then Hux appeared on the screen . "General Hux" Kylo said .

"Kylo Ren... Anything new ?" He asked .

"Not really" he said "the attack on The Resistance went well.. We gained some valuable information and the other map to Luke" Kylo said .

"Wonderful... And what's does 'not really ' mean?" Hux asked raising an eyebrow.

"Do you remember the scavenger from Jakku ? Rey?" Kylo said .

Hux nodded "well ... I caught her , FN-2187 , General Leia , Poe Dameron, Chewbacca and the BB-8 unit ." He said .

"And they're dead ?" He said .

"No , much better " Kylo said .

"If they're not dead how could that be better ?" Hux asked chuckling .

"I got Rey , the girl to come with me ... She will join the dark side ... I told her , choose the dark side or watch them die " he said .

"Well that great ! Are you going to breed with her ?" He asked .

"That's none of your business " Kylo said .

Then two stormtrooper came behind Hux , Kylo could see them . Kylo cracked his finger and then the stormtroopers shot Hux dead . Kylo nodded "excellent work gentlemen... Consider yourselves promoted " Kylo said .

They nodded at him and then walked off . Hux's ship was to be set at the base now and Kylo would go to the base and decided what he wanted to do.

Kylo finally was the only person who could control the dark side ... Now he would be king and he would make Rey his queen .