Chapter Twenty-Two- A Force Child

I am trash , here's a 7 year time HOP hope cuz I think all that baby stuff is boring and if I didn't have one the book would be repetitive....

~seven years later ~

"Hadley ! Come on ! We're gonna be late !" Aiden said grabbing his hand .

"Aiden ... Mommy and daddy said were not suppose to be playing out here ... There's no one to watch us ..." Hadley said .

"Don't be such a baby Hadley ! You can't have mommy and daddy protect you all the time . Besides ! Don't you wanna play with the force ?!"

"Aiden ! Uncle Luke said we can't play with the force!" Hadley said .

"Aiden ! Hadley ! Grandma just made some cookies let's go !" Elia said running out to the gardens with them.

"Be there in a sec ! Aiden let's go get cookies and forget the force !"

"No ! I wanna go place with the force !" Aiden said .

"Hadley ! Forget him and let's go get some cookies !" Elia said .

"Coming Elia ." And then he ran off to his sister .

Aiden rolled his eyes and walked off to the small cave in the forest .

Hadley and Elia were eating cookies with Leia . "So , where's your brother ?" Leia asked .

"Just playing outside -" Hadley said .

"No ! Grandma he's using the force ! Even though mommy , daddy and uncle Luke said he's not suppose too !" Elia jumped in.

"Who's using the force ?" Rey asked coming in the kitchen.

"Aiden " Elia said .

"Elia !" Hadley said elbowing her .

"Where is he ?" Rey asked .

"He's in the -"

"Elia !" Hadley put his hand over her mouth .

"Hadley knock it off ... Elia where is he ?"

"The cave in the forest , past the gardens ... " and Elia bit her cookie smirking at her brother .

Rey sighed and ran out of the kitchen . She couldn't bother Ben ... There was no way he could stop his meeting to find their son .

It's not like this was aiden's first time playing out there . Rey ran quickly outside , the small pitter patter of her feet.

"And you mean that you could teach me how to use the force ?" Aiden said.

Rey hid behind a rock and began to listen to this conversation .

"Of course... I'll give you the best teachers "

"But my dad and -"

"Listen little solo , your father and I used to be friends ... He wouldn't mind if we hung out for a while "

"Hux " Rey whispered to herself

"I should -"

"I can take you now -"

"I don't think so " Rey said coming over . "Leave him alone ... He's only seven -"

"And he's clearly talented ... He needs a teacher not someone who's going to hide the force for him ... Someone like me -"

"Hux get away from my son! Aren't you supposed to be dead !"

"The two stormtroopers? Of course... No I wasn't killed ... I had some wounds but I'm fine -"

"You're not even force sensitive-"

"Doesn't mean I can't train him ... Come with me -"

"Aiden get over here now!" Rey said .

"Mom I want to train !" Aiden yelled .

Rey put her hand in front of her and then used the force to push Hux back . He slammed into a tree and Rey grabbed her son's hand . "We're going home " she said .

Aiden tried to pull away from her mother . "You will go to sleep and not wake up for thirty years " she said in front of Hux .

"I will go to sleep and not wake up for thirty years " he said and knocked out .

Rey grabbed Aiden's hand and pulled him . "What did I say about using the force Aiden !"

"You never let me do anything !" He said and ran off .

"Aiden Han Solo get back here or else !" Rey yelled .

He ran inside and Rey sighed . She always knew the kids would use the force in ways they shouldn't like for chores or homework or get something...

How on earth did Hux survive ?