Chapter Three -He was Her Nightmare

She had been away from them for only 10 hours maybe but she missed them .

She missed everyone ... She especially missed Finn. He was her heart . He was her soul he was her everything.

She put her hand up to the cool glass of the window that was in Kylo Ren's room.

"Please" she whispered . Her heart was sure to break any minute now.

"How could you?" She heard a voice say and she turned around .
Kylo Ren was there , no mask on .. no gloves ... No capes !

"How could I what?" She asked .

"How could you think of that traitor while you're in my quarters , after you've laid in my bed " he said .

"I didn't lay in your bed ... You put me there ... And I have any right to think of whoever I please " she smirked .

Kylo glared "while you are on my ship you will not ... I am the only man to be on your mind" he said .

She rolled her eyes and jerked her head away. "It's getting late ... " Kylo said .

"So?" She asked .

He walked to a small closest. He came back with a bundle of black clothing. "Go get ready for bed through those doors " he said .

She stomped off and went to the bathroom to change . It was a long black nightgown that went to her mid-calfs a pair of black socks and women's underwear that were black. Why on the galaxy' would he have women's underwear?! Rey asked herself as she undid her three buns into a long braid .

Once she had her braid she walked out , Kylo Ren was sitting at his desk . He was shirtless and polishing his helmet.

Rey let out a small gasp as she noticed his muscles tense as he used the small cloth to polish the helmet.

True she had seen his face before but he had never been shirtless , and now all his muscles showed .

"Good , you're done ... Come dear you should sleep" he said .

"I am not your dear... Don't tell me what to do" Rey said .

Kylo rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand. "Come , sleep" he said . Rey pulled her hand away and then grabbed a pillow and blanket.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kylo said .

"Sleeping on the floor ... I can sleep anywhere " she said .

"Just cause you can doesn't mean you will... You are going to rule the Galaxy with me ... And no queen of mine will sleep on the floor." He said grabbing the blanket and pillow back.

"I never said I would be your queen ! I didn't ! I said I'd train !" Rey shouted .

"Rey... Don't you what to rule the Galaxy with me ? You can belong ... Find the people who left you ... And you will be loved by everyone" Kylo put his hand around her waist , them facing each other . "Especially me" he whispered , his breath trickling her exposed collar bone .

She pulled away. She couldn't stand his fake charming ways ... She felt so small near him... Mainly because he was 6'2 and she was 5'6. He could easily tower her .

Rey walked to the bed that was on the opposite side of the room. She sat down on the side. Kylo Ren walked over and sat on the other side . "You should sleep if we're gonna train , you'll need your energy for that" as well as other things he thought.

Rey sighed and lifted the covers , a black fabric... No surprise there . She put one of the pillow in the middle off them.

Rey prayed that he wouldn't move the pillow as she felt him get into the bed .

_=_=_=_

She could feel her heart breaking without Finn. He was all she could think of .

His sweet words , his kind voice and his smile could make anyone blush.
She longed to be with him...

She could not sleep. She was tossing and turning around . Rey had to keep herself on her side of the bed. She knew if she moved a inch closer to him , Kylo would think that was a pass on him and would try and do something.

She finally fell asleep, and as soon as she was Kylo opened his eyes and looked at her for a moment.

He found her so extremely beautiful. Her gorgeous hazel eyes and her soft brown hair . Her hair was in a thick braid that went to right above the curve in her spin.

Kylo moved some the strays out of her face with his hand . His fingertips brushing her face . She turned and now faced him still fast asleep.

Kylo Ren put his thumb over her lips. They were so soft , so perfect... So kissable.

He desperately wanted to kiss her , but not yet. He wanted to wait till he was sure she was understanding of her feelings for him.

Kylo knew she would love him . Might take some time and effort but she was going to love him . She was going to be his . She was to be his queen . She was to rule the Galaxy with him.

She mumbled something in her sleep. "Kylo" she whispered as she slumbered .

His heart began to bet more knowing that he was in her dreams ... But really he was her nightmares .