Chapter Nine -That's the Last Thing the Galaxy Needs

Rey woke up before Kylo , he had a smile on his face and his hands were wrapped tightly around her .

Suddenly she heard him stir and move . He opened his eyes and saw her facing him . "Good morning my dear" he said tucking a piece of hair that got loose out of her face .

"Good morning my handsome King" and she kissed his cheek.

"I believe we have some wedding planning and planet hunting to do today don't we ?" He asked running his hand up and down her arm.

"I suppose so"she said and then they got out of bed . She walked over to the to him. "I need clothes"

"I know , follow me " he said grabbing her hand . She did and he brought her to his closet . "I had them put some female clothing in here for you ... Here's a drawer with stockings and such... And shoes on the rack right there ... I need to go polish my helmet you take s shower" and he walked to the sitting room .

Rey grabbed the most pants like thing she could find which was still a dress and then everything else she would needed .

After her shower she dried her hair up in a towel as she put her stocking and underwear on. Her dress was a bit more form fitting today .

When she finally was came out Kylo had a book open and a log of sorts . "What's this all for?" She asked .

"Planning our wedding and picking our planet my dear"

Rey sat down next to him and he put his hand around her waist . "You look beautiful " he whispered into her ear.

"Would you take off your helmet please ?" She asked .

"Rey -"

"Please ?" She begged tugging at his arm.

He sighed and took it off . Rey felt it easier to talk to Kylo than to talk to Masked Kylo. It was like there was a person with feelings and emotions not just darkness .

Rey smiled at him . She had to admit he was pretty handsome . "Kylo ... Will you tell me something ?"

"What is it dear ?" He asked as he looked around a computer at planets .

"Do you feel bad about killing your father?" She asked .

"A little " he said .

Rey nudged him asking to say more . "When I see you ... I know how you thought of him as a father figure ... You still have light in you Rey... Something I know that will always be there ... But I know that it won't affect us "

"It shouldn't " she said .

"I just hope when our children are older they won't try to destroy me ... I mean you have seen my family's track record of fathers " Kylo smiled at her .

"Children " Rey whispered to herself "how many children did you plan on having?"

"Well... At least one son ... Maybe a handful of daughters ... Five or six little girls " he said .

"So seven children ?" Rey felt a tad bit dizzy with that number .

"Yes ... I think the larger the family the more force sensitive people in the world" he said .

"I don't want seven children "

"You want more !" He smiled .

"No ! Maybe one or two ... Three the max but not seven children ! That would be hell on my body Kylo"

"But we could have so many little Reys and Kylos running around " he smiled touching her stomach .

Little Kylos that's the last thing the Galaxy needed was many little children running around and terrorizing everyone and everything.

Kylo's hand was till on her stomach "soon my Rey that womb will hold the next ruler of the Galaxy" .

"How soon ?" She asked wanting to jump out of her skin.

"Within a month of the wedding ..." And he then bent down to kiss her stomach . She felt a horrible feeling as he did so .

"Kylo ... Please don't do that" she said grossed out by his lips touching the fabric that was over her .

"It's the future home of my future child , future ruler of the Galaxy I will build for them" he said and went to kiss it.

"Stop please " she said growing more disgusted by it .

"Rey this is the closest I'll get to you so -"

"I'll kiss you if you stop" she said .
He pulled away at looked at her and she nodded .

Kylo leaned in to her and felt her soft breath on his upper lip. Rey closed her eyes and then felt him press his lips against hers.

-A.N.-

Sorry for the shorter chapter but I'm working on another Reylo Fic !!! It's one where neither Rey or Ben go to the dark side !!!

Tell me if you're interested in something like that !

-Joey