Chapter Thirteen- A Tiny Lightsaber

Rey and Kylo went to a room as they had the guests go to the reception. "You look so beautiful " Kylo said .

"Thank you ... This dress was your grandmother's when she married your grandfather " Rey said .

"Wow ... That dress is older than my mother" Kylo laughed .

"Can is ask you something ?"

"Yes ?" He asked sitting down near here .

"How come you said Ben Solo and not Kylo Ren?... I'm not mad if that's what your wondering -"

"Rey... I've seen how great your life is ... I don't want you to live in a life full of darkness ... I want you in the light... I wanna be in the light with you ... And Kylo Ren does not belong in the light with you , but Ben Solo does" he said grabbing her hand.

"So do I call you Ben of Kylo ?"

"Ben... I wanna be with you in the light ... But please remember that I'm going back to the light so it might be hard ... But I'd do anything for you... I love you " he said .

"I'm glad you wanna be in the light with me Ben ... I'm happy to bring you there Mr. Solo" and she kissed him.

"I think we have a reception to get to Mrs. Solo" he said . Rey smiled and grabbed his hand .

They walked out another set of doors and there in different gardens a party was set up . Ben held her hand tightly "Rey ? I'm nervous ... " he said .

"Why ?" She asked looking up at him.

"What if people don't accept me into the light after so long of being in the dark ?" He whispered .

"Don't worry ... The light side is always understanding ... Come dance with me " she said and pulled his hand to the dance floor .

Rey rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped a hand around her waist. "I love you Rey" he said holding her tightly .

Rey smiled "I bet you do" and they continued to dance . "Ben ? Why don't you dance with your mom ?"

"But then who would dance with you?"

"I'll find someone ... Go " she said . Ben smiled snd kissed her forehead and went to him mother .

"Rey ?" She turned around and saw Finn.  "Can I have this dance ?" . Rey nodded and began to dance with him.

"Congrats on the wedding and crown-"

"Thanks ... It's kinda heavy though ... Thankfully I don't have to wear it every day" she said and they both chuckled .

"You look really pretty "

"Thanks ... It was Ben's grandmother's dress"

"Ben ?"

"Ben ... He wants to be called Ben... I said okay .. He wants to come to the light side ... He wants to be in the light ... And he wants to be called Ben" she said.

"Well ... I see your mission is almost over "

"No ... I don't think it is ... I've gotta do what's right " she said . They finished their dance and she went back to Ben .

"Mr. Solo ? Kiss me" Rey said when he sat down , a huge smile on his face after dancing with his mother .

"Will do Mrs. Solo" he then leaned in and kissed her . Rey's heart skipped s million beats and she felt ontop of the world .

As the night went on people danced and cheered . "Go cut the cake " C-3PO said handing them a mini lightsaber .

Ben smiled and turned it on . Rey held his hand and the cut the cake . "Now be nice Ben because I'm going after you " she said when he grabbed a small piece of cake from a plate .

He smiled and fed her the cake , getting the frosting on her nose . Ben chuckled . "Oh, you think that's funny ?" She smirked and grabbed some cake and shoved it in his mouth, getting frosting all over his mouth and chin.

Bone laughed then kissed her, getting the frosting on Rey. "Payback" he smiled .

Rey grabbed a napkin and wiped her face and nose and then did the same for him.

Rey then stood on the balcony with Ben and threw her flowers. Surprisingly Poe caught them ...

Rey laughed and put on arm around Ben's back. She looked at him , he had a huge smile on his face and his black eyes weren't as scary as they were long ago.

The party went on much longer , it was almost 2:30 in the morning. Ben and Rey said their goodbyes then went to their quarters . Of course Ben insisted on carrying her there .

As soon as hey reached their room the laughing died down . Rey stood in front of the mirror and began to take off her veil . She folded it gently and placed it in a box , hoping the dress would be used again.

Ben stood behind Rey and helped undo her pearl necklace, kissing her cheek the whole time . As soon as it was off he moved his kisses down to her neck.

Rey giggled at his kissed and held his hand . Ben moved to face her and then kissed her lips passionately . Rey pulled away at looked at him , with a big goofy grin on his face . "Ben ?"

"Yes Rey ?" He asked pulling his hands off of her.

"Make love to me" she said and he smiled as he went in to kiss her.