Chapter Seven- Its All Part of The Plan

Rey was brought back to Kylo's quarters . She sat down on the chair that looked to the large window .

She was marrying the same man who killed his own father ! She was marrying the man who hurt her ! She was marrying the man who has killed hundreds of defenseless innocent people ! He's slain men women and children .

"What are you thinking of my dear?" Kylo asked when he came into the room.

"Why don't you just peer into my mind" she snapped .

"What's the matter ? Are you not happy with talking to Leia " he asked .

She realized she could use this as part of a plan . "I hate her" she lied .

"Why ?" He asked crouching beside her .

"She's useless ! She claims that she cares yet she doesn't want to even talk about anything but herself !" Rey lied .

"I knew it... Do you still want her to come to the wedding?" He asked .

"Yes... She deserves to see someone besides herself in charge " Rey said .

"So you do want to rule ?" He asked .

"Yes ... Leia needs to learn that there is more to the Galaxy then her !" Rey said .

Kylo looked at her "I knew you would say something like that my dear... Leia deserves to see that she is useless and I could rule the Galaxy with you by my side" he said holding her hand.

"Kylo Ren take your helmet off " she ordered .

He let get of her hand and took his helmet off , placing it on the table near them .

"Come here Kylo Ren" and he walked back to her . "Sit on that couch right there" and he did just so .

Rey walked over to him and sat beside him . "Look at me Kylo Ren" she said .

He turned to face her , something about how she said his name hypnotized him.

Rey studied his face for a moment. His black hair was slightly in his eyes , his jaw was defined well. She looked at him "for the light side" she told herself knowing that he wasn't listening to her thoughts .

Rey pressed her lips on his cheek . She could feel his cheeks move as he smiled . She moved her lips slightly downwards , he didn't do anything .

Rey slowly moved her lips to his jaw and then under his jaw . She heard him gasp as she pressed her lips on his neck. She only went down to where his shirt began , right at the end of his neck.

She heard him stifle a moan and then she began to kiss back up his neck and jaw . She kissed right under his lips then went to his cheek . She ended at his temple , then pulled away.

He started at her for a moment . Rey began to smirk as he put his hand on his cheek , right where she had kissed him.

"What in -" he began.

"I'm sorry ... Did you not like it?" She acted innocently , all part of her plan of course.

"I did , but why?" He asked .

"Why not ?" She cocked an eyebrow .

"Rey ... What was that for ?" He asked .

"I just wanted to say thank you ... The first kiss was for allowing me to call Leia ... The rest was because you're just so damn handsome" she said moving her fingers cross her his jaw.

"You think I'm handsome ? Even with the scar you gave me?" He asked .

"Very" and she then sat on her knees to kiss his forehead where the scar that was now fading began .

"How handsome am I ?" He asked .

Gosh , she really didn't want to feed his ego . "So handsome  ... The most handsome man in the Galaxy "and she kissed his other cheek .

"Handsomer than that Finn character?" He asked .

"So much handsomer than that traitor ... He lied to me ... But I know that you would never would you?" She said now holding his hand.

"I would never lie to you" he said and kissed her hand he was holding.

"Make me your queen ... " she said and he nodded . "Tell me ...."

"Tell you what ?" He asked .

"Who killed Hux ?" She asked .

"I had two stormtroopers shoot him during out call ... I promoted them for their work" he said . Rey faked a smile and then kissed his cheek .

"Good" and he began to smile . "Why did you kill your father ?" She asked .

"Rey -"

"Are you not going to tell me ? You said you would do anything for me within reason and this is within reason !" She said as she got off the couch and began to walk away .

Kylo grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. "I killed him because he was weak ... I killed him because Snoke said it would prove I belong on the dark side" he said .

Rey smiled , faking it of course, and then kissed his jaw. "You're strong Kylo..."

"I am " he said .

"You are so strong ... And I know that you'll be an excellent King ..." And she kissed his neck.

"With you as my queen of course I will be " and he then kissed her cheek. He slowly began to trail kisses down her cheek to the center of her face .

"Don't kiss me on the lips " she said and he nodded against her skin , moving his lips down her neck to her collar bone where her neckline began.