Chapter Ten- A Special Place In Her Heart.

Rey felt Kylo kiss her stronger . His hand wrapped around her waist to pull her closer . His other hand was in her hair , ruining the long braid she had done.

Rey didn't feel as sick as she thought she would when kissing Kylo Ren. In fact , she sorta liked it.

This was a different type of kiss then when she kissed Finn.

When she kissed Finn it was a want . Like he wanted to kiss her , like he wanted to move his hands around her waist . Or that he wanted to hold her close .

But with Kylo's kiss it was a need . Like he needed to kiss her , like he needed to move his hands around her what's . Or that he needed to hold her close .

Rey didn't know if he needed her or just needed attention. He did come from a broken home. Maybe that was why he needed her.

Rey was snapped out of her thoughts when Kylo poked his tongue at her lips. She had never done that with Finn.

Rey wasn't a sure what to do next. He continued to poke at her closed lips . Rey finally opened her lips and Kylo's tongue stormed in.

Rey opened her eyes wide at this . She closed them again not wanting to make this awkward.

Something came over Rey and she then tried to put her tongue in his mouth. They continued to fight for dominance. Eventually Kylo won.

Kylo began to push Rey down on the chair. As soon as he she was down completely he moved the chairs with his feet so he could get on top of her .

This was getting to be to much , but Rey seemed to enjoy . Although she didn't want a jump start on making children with him.

She stopped kissing him and he pulled away . Hovering above her Kylo looked at her . Kylo smiled at her and she smiled back .

"Let's get you up" and he pulled her back to her chair . Rey felt this new drive in Kylo .

They went back to the computer , going along the planets . They decided on a planet Tatooine.

Their wedding would be in two weeks , and the resistance leaders where coming.

"I have to go look over some paperwork ...I'll see you in a bit dear" Kylo said and went to kiss her cheek.

Rey turned her head and instead he kissed her lips. "I love you Rey" he said then kissed her forehead and he left.

Rey was swarmed with emotions and feelings. She really needed to talk to Leia .

Rey went to the monitor room "you will let me use the room alone , you will not tell Kylo Ren " she said to a stormtrooper.

"I will let you use the room alone, I will not tell Kylo Ren" he said and walked off .

Rey opened the door and walked in . She quickly sent a signal to Leia . Leia picked up immediately.

"Rey ? Are you okay ? What's wrong?"

"Leia ... He's been talking about marriage and babies and home planets " she said all breathy

"Babies ? Oh ... Well.."

"He said that the galactic council is gonna have us get married ... And they are gonna broadcast it live .... The galactic council will have us rule ... The leader of the dark side and then me of the light ... We had to pick a planet-"

"Which planet ?" Leia asked .

"Alderaan... And all this baby talk !" Rey said feeling dizzy.

"Rey ... Do you want us to come and get you ? You can abort the mission" Leia said .

Rey thought... She didn't wanna leave him but she did want to leave the dark Kylo Ren.

She had this special place in her heart for him and she couldn't  quite pin point the name of the emotion for him.

"Rey ?" Leia asked snapping her out of her thoughts . "Do you want us to come get you?"

Rey shook her head "no... I'm going to bring Kylo Ren to the light side ... Even if it kills me ... Even if I really do have to marry him ... Even if I have to have children with him -"

"Rey-"

"Even if I have to love him ... He's coming to the light side ... I owe that to Han"

"Rey this is big deal , I understand if you -"

"No Leia ... I am going to be a Jedi and in going to bring him to the light... I am going to bring back your son... I am going to get rid of Kylo Ren" Rey said .

"Ben... His name is Ben ... When he comes to the light make sure to call him Ben " Leia said .

"I will... I'll let you know more about the wedding when u have more information ... "

"Alright ... Be safe sweetheart..." Leia said an dthen the monitor stopped.