Chapter 4

The next day, Dimi was hanging out with the club, they didn't have anyone today, so they were just planning stuff for the weekend.

"How about we go to the beach?" Hikaru suggested, "we haven't been in a while."

"No way!" Tamaki said, "You just want to see Haruhi in a bathing suit!"

"Well, I mean, yeah, but you want to see it too." Then he stopped, "wait, does Dimi know?"

"Do I know that Haruhi is a girl? Yes." Dimi said, not looking up from her sketchbook.

"Wait, how'd you find out?" Honey asked.

"Well, I have been hanging out with you guys for a while now, and Haruhi's features are a bit more feminine than you guys, her movements and reactions are a bit more feminine also, so I just put two and two together." She looked up to see the others staring at her. "What, it's simple logic. And will you please stop staring at me, it is getting rather uncomfortable."

Tamaki looked away, "well, that takes care of that. So, I think the beach is a great idea." He smiled, "it's settled then! The host club will be going to the beach this weekend."

A day passed and it was the weekend, Dimi met up with the others at the designated beach. Instead of a bathing suit, she was wearing a hoodie and some cargo shorts.

Dimi watched as the others walked towards the water, she stayed back, standing on the shore.

"Hey Dimi, come and join us!" Honey said, "The water is really nice!"

"No thanks, I think I'll just stay here." Dimi shouted back. She sat down, leaning back and watching as the others swam and messed around. She looked up as Haruhi sat beside her, wearing a t shirt and some shorts.

"Why aren't you swimming?" Haruhi asked.

"I could ask the same with you. Though I guess I can understand." She looked over at the others, then something popped in her mind, "uhm... Haruhi?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, how long did it take them to find out you were a girl?"

"Well, it took them about a day. Why do you ask?" Haruhi replied. She turned and looked at Dimi.

"I-well... I was just wondering." Dimi said, smiling.

"I'm not buying it." Haruhi said. "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing!" Dimi said, laughing a bit to try to play off the awkwardness.

"Are you?" Haruhi asked, "are you a girl?"

Dimi looked at her, 'no way in playing this off now...' "well... Yeah..." She said, "please don't tell the others!"

"Don't worry." Haruhi said, "I won't tell." She smiled.

"Thanks Haruhi." Dimi said.

"Though they'll find out sooner or later." Haruhi warned.

"I know." Dimi said. "But it's still nice to hang with you guys." She got up, and turned towards Haruhi, "Anyways, even if I am found out, I'll still hang around." She smiled.

"Dimi! Watch out!" Haruhi shouted, quickly getting up.

Dimi turned, her eyes widening as Mori ran right into her, causing both of them to fall. She put her hands out and shut her eyes.

Dimi opened her eyes to meet Mori's eyes, it took her a moment for her to realize he was on top of her. "Get off me ya big lump!" She said, blushing a tiny bit.

Mori's eyes widened, he quickly got up and pulled Dimi up also, "sorry." He said.

"No sweat." Dimi said, smiling softly. She watched as he headed back with the beachball. Dimi backed away, sitting back down. "I should be more alert. Shouldn't I?"

"Probably." Haruhi said.

A while later, the club was back at the cottage they were staying in. Dimi was in the same room as Haruhi, which seemed to cause Tamaki to make an attempt to change the rooomings with Kyoya, who had set them up.

The others were already in the dining room while Dimi was looking in her bag for something unsandy to change into. She saw the bathing suit she had packed, the only one she had. A bikini one of her old old friends made her buy. She finally found a t-shirt and some jeans to change into, she took off her hoodie, and heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Dimi!" Honey called.

"You okay in there?" Tamaki asked, "we're coming in."

Dimi watched as the door opened and Honey and Tamaki looked in, stopping once they saw Dimi standing there, holding a t-shirt and only wearing some shorts and a bra. She felt her face get hot as they stared at each other.

They backed away and shut the door. Leaving Dimi in peace to change.

Dimi sighed, once she changed, she walked out into the hall, seeing she was surrounded by all the guys. "So..." She said, "What's up?"