Chapter 8

After school, Dimi walked back to her apartment. She opened the door to receive a beer can to her forehead.

"Haha, whoops." A male voice said, a bit slurred.

Dimi sighed and picked up the can, shutting the door behind her. "Simion, I thought I told you to quit drinking since last time. You still look like a teen. And this dimension does have rules."

Simion looked at Dimi, and only replied with a burp.

"Why do I even try." Dimi sighed. "I guess you're gonna crash here until you leave huh?" She asked him.

"You guessed it!" Simion slurred, opening up another can of beer.

"Where did you even get the beer?" Dimi asked. "I never bought it!"

"The neighbor had some just sitting in their car so I just took it." Simion said, gulping down the can and throwing it on the floor behind him.

"You idiot." Dimi sighed. "Just because something is sitting out, it doesn't mean you can just take it." She looked over to see him passed out on the floor. She sighed and walked over, pushing him with her feet to the other room on the carpet. She knew he wasn't going to wake up. He never did when she pushed him.

After moving him, Dimi started to pick up the beer cans. 'Looks like he drank two whole six packs...' She thought. She threw them away and looked at the time. 6:30. Deciding to make dinner, she got out some ingredients and started to make Simions favorite hangover food. Soup, chicken noodle soup to be specific. After she finished, she turned off the oven's flame and relaxed as she watched it extinguish. She went over to the table and started to eat it, finishing and putting her bowl in the sink.

After changing into her pjs, she went to her bed and got under the covers, falling asleep after a minute or two.

The next morning Dimi woke up to someone laying on her. "Simion, get off. You're squashing me..." She grumbled, keeping her eyes shut.

"I would, but I'm board." He complained, obviously over the day before.

"It's easier than kicking monster ass." Dimi grumbled. "What time is it anyways?"

"5 am." He said smugly.

Dimi pushed him off her, "you idiot. School doesn't start for like... two and a half hours." She said, finally opening her eyes and glaring at him.

Simion smiled, sitting on the floor. "Well excuse me for wanting to talk to you before school." He said. "I just want to ask some questions."

Dimi sighed. "Fine. I know I won't be able to deny you."

"Why is your hair short?"

"Burned off by a dragon."

"Okay. Why have you been here? Is there a monster?"

"No. I just wanted to take a break from monsters and Dimension Jumping."

"Last question, have you had that dream?"

Dimi tensed, of course he would ask. He was there that night, he was the one who opened the portal to get her out of there.

"Of course I have. I always have it at least once in a new dimension." Dimi sighed. "It still scares me."

Simion put his hand on her leg, being the closest spot since he was sitting on the floor.

"I don't want to talk about it." Dimi said briskly, standing up and heading to her cabinet, grabbing the uniform and going into the bathroom.

After changing, she walked out.

"Since when did you wear hair pins?" Simion said, he had changed too. He was now wearing a loose white tee and some sweats. Dimi didn't even want to ask where he got them, after hearing where he got the beer.

"Look, I'll buy you some beer today." Dimi said.

"I thought you wanted me to stop drinking." Simion said, smirking.

"I know you won't stop." Dimi sighed, "and I don't want you stealing from the neighbors."

Simion smiled, "ha! Victory!" He said, pumping a fist in the air.

Dimi sighed, she looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6. She left at 7, since it took about an hour to get to Ouran. 'might as well have breakfast.' She thought, walking over and grabbing some cereal and milk, pouring it into a bowl and eating it. "Look." Dimi said between bites. "I'm going to be late coming home today."

"Why?" Simion asked.

"I'm in a club. It's going to go late today." Dimi replied.

Simion looked at Dimi, shocked. "You're in a club?" He asked. "That's a first. So what type of club is it?"

"That's not important." Dimi said, not looking at him.

"Why? Is it inappropriate? Is my little princess in an inappropriate club?" His voice was smug, and taunting.

Dimi didn't respond. She just got up, put her bowl away and picked up her school bag. "I'm heading to school. I'll see you later."

"You'll see me sooner than you think." Simion said.

"What was that."

"Nothing."

Dimi narrowed her eyes, but left the apartment, heading to school.

-----------

So, yeah, I feel like Simion will be an interesting character. And, if he were to join the host club, what type would he be? (Please comment, I really like input)
- Sin