Chapter 14

Dimi stood at the front door, waiting for Simion to get ready for the ball. She was wearing the dress she got a couple days ago, along with a dark blue mask that curved up at the side of her face, with the tips black. Her hair was styled so that her bangs fell over her right eye, and the back was combed and neat, it reached the bottom of her neck, making her look a bit more like a girl.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Simion said as he walked out of the bathroom, he look up and stopped in his tracks. "Woah. You look... woah." He was shocked. "Who are you and what have you done with Dimi?"

Dimi laughed, "You idiot." She said. "I may as well look like a girl now. Come on. We have to be there soon." She headed out the door and started walking towards the School.

Once they got there, Dimi went into the back room where the host club was. When she entered, everyone turned and looked at her.

"Oh my little girl looks so pretty!" Tamaki gushed. His eyes shined. "Like a true princess!"

Dimi laughed, "You should go out there, I'll sneak out so people don't see me."

"Right! The girls are waiting." Tamaki said. "Boys and Haruhi, let's get out there and show them a good time!" The club left the room, Simion glanced at Dimi then followed them out.

Dimi waited for them to leave, and when the coast was clear, she opened a portal and stepped inside, coming out of another one just behind the dance hall where the ball was being held. She walked around and entered the building, as if it she was just one regular guest. As the ball started, she hung out at the edges of the room, watching some girls scurry around and try to find her.

Tamaki walked over to her. "You look lonely, princess~"

Dimi snorted. "Wow. Flirting with me now, are you?" She looked over at him, "Sorry, but you'll have to try harder." She said.

"Well, would you like to know the secret to my beauty?" He asked, his voice still smooth.

"Let me guess. You eat three roses every day?" Dimi asked, almost emotionless, causing him to go into his gloom corner. Dimi sighed. "Look, I get that you're just a major flirt. But I know you Tamaki. And you belong with Haruhi." She started walking towards the dance floor. "You two could even marry one day."

Dimi soon felt a hand in her shoulder.

"Uhm... are you... Dimi?" A girl asked.

Dimi smiled, "Ding ding ding, you're correct~" Dimi smiled, and took off her mask, looking at the hosts, she raised it in the air, signifying that she had been found.

"Well well! It looks like Dimi has been found!" Tamaki said, he had moved from his corner and was now on the stairs, "Shall they dance?"

The crowd parted as Dimi and the girl connected hands. The song was a slow one, and they started to dance. After the song ended, Dimi bowed.

"You look amazing, you look so much like a girl." The girl said.

"It's surprising at what make up can do, isn't it." Dimi replied, smiling. "It was a lovely dance, princess." Dimi said. Then the girl smiled, then was crowded by the other girls, asking what it was like. Dimi stepped back and looked up at the rest if the club, seeing that Simion was gone. Suddenly the doors bust open and three people walked in, all wearing black ski masks. They all had black clothing and guns with them.

"You all rich snobs have had it to good for too long!" The one in front said.

Dimi looked at them, her eyes narrowed. She pushed in front of the group. "So, you decide to shoot up a ball?" She asked.

"Dimi! What are you doing?!" Koaru yelled out. "Get back!"

Dimi looked back and smiled, "I got this." She said, then she lunged towards the two. The leader had vanished.

"Dimi! Get back!" Simion yelled out. He had pushed through the crowd. "What are you doing?!"

Dimi didn't listen, she tackled one of the thugs, then she heard a loud BANG and felt an unbearable pain. She screamed out as she fell off the guy, she felt blood pour out of her chest as the world went black.

After Dimi passed out the thugs stepped on her, "let this be an example to you all!" He yelled out. "We'll be back!"

Everyone watched as they walked out, then the club ran up to Dimi. Kyoya placed his fingers on her neck, he was silent, his head down, his eyes watering.

"She's gone." He said, his voice shaking.