Chapter 7

Hey, if you guys are enjoying this story, please leave a comment and maybe vote for it! And for more stories, feel free to follow me!

-Sin-
_____________________

The next day, Dimi felt like something was off, but she couldn't say what. She felt someone staring at her from afar. Maybe from outside the window or something? She thought silently to herself. Though no matter how many times she looked, there was nobody looking in. She just sighed and ignored the feeling, opening up her notebook to doodle instead of listen. She knew the material anyways. This was simple math to her.

Once the class ended, it was time for a club meeting. She entered Music room three to see almost everyone there. The only person missing was Haruhi.

'Where is she?' Dimi thought. 'Haruhi is usually never late to meetings.' Dimi looked back at the door, expecting her to walk in, only to see them stay closed and unmoving. "Hey, do you guys know where Haruhi is?" Dimi asked, turning to the boys.

Honey looked up at her, "I haven't seen Haru-chan..."

"Now that we think of it, she wasn't in class today... we haven't seen her since yesterday. When we were heading home."  Koaru said.

"She wasn't even in class today." Hikaru said. "She would never miss class on purpose."

Dimi suddenly felt an unnerving understanding and turned around, quickly walking out of the room. 'I should of known.' Dimi thought, 'the feeling that something off. It's just like last time. And like last time, I know where to go.' She walked out of the school and saw two figures near the first tree from the building. She heard the others of the host club walk out.

"There she is! My sweet sweet daughter!" Tamaki said. "But who's that with her?" He asked, taking a step closer.

Dimi held out her arm, stopping him. "Stay. I got this."

Tamaki looked like he was going to protest but thought better of it. He looked at Dimi, staying where he was.

Dimi started to run towards the two, and once she was close enough she tackled the taller figure to the ground, hearing a gasp from Haruhi.

"Man, have you gotten heavier since last time?" The figure asked. "You're killing me!" They pushed Dimi off and stood up, dusting off.

"Aww, I missed you too." Dimi said in a teasing tone. Looking at who it was.

In front of her stood a taller boy, with messy  Ginger hair, with bangs covering his eyes. He wore a loose Black shirt and some loose jeans. He smirked and looked at Dimi.

"You ready for this Simion?" Dimi asked, getting into an attack crouch.

"Wait, Dimi! What does my beautiful daughter think she's doing?!" Tamaki yelled out from where he stood.

Dimi blushed a tiny bit as she looked at Simion, who was making an attempt not to laugh, and failing miserably.

"Beautiful... Daughter?" He asked. "You seriously let him call you that?" He said between laughs.

"I have no say in this. He's to dense to stop." Dimi said calmly. She looked over her shoulder, "Why don't you be quiet and let me do this, Tamaki!" She yelled to him. Suddenly she felt a foot land on her face, flinging her back.

"Rule one, don't take you eyes off your target. One of the simplest rules." Simion said. "I can't believe you forgot that." He was standing over Dimi, his foot still on her cheek.

Dimi kicked pushed herself up, easily knocking Simion off. "Rule number two, always stand your ground firmly! The other simple rule~" Dimi taunted.

Simion smiled and lunged, Dimi easily hopped to the side and watched as he landed on his face. She giggled, dodging yet another attack.

"Come on. I though you said you would train after last time." Dimi said. "I've fought children stronger than you." Dimi lunged, grabbing a hold of his legs and tripping him easily. Though she felt hand grab hold of her and trip her, making her fall to the ground.

"Rule number 3. Never underestimate your opponent. You still haven't learned to do so." Simion said.

Dimi sat up, "fine. You beat me." She said.

Simion stared at her, "Really?" He walked up to her and held out his hand to her.

Dimi smiled and kicked his hand away and jumped up, tackling him. "And that's a new tactic I've been working on." Dimi smiled crookedly. "Beg for Mercy, then attack. I read it in a book. It's a good battle tactic."

"Fine... I give up." Simion said, "now get off me a big lump."

"Gladly." Dimi said, jumping up. She laughed, "those were barely actual moves were they."

"I guess." Simion said, smiling. "But good job on beating me. Again."

Dimi smiled, then she heard people running towards the two. She turned, only to be embraced by Tamaki.

"My Little girl! How could you scare me like that!" He said.

Dimi sighed. "Man. You're too uptight." She said, pulling away from him.

"Who is this?" Kyoya asked, looking at Simion.

"Oh! This is a friend from when I was a bit younger, Simion, meet the Host club, Host club, meet Simion."

"So you're spending your free time at an Academy?" Simion asked. "When I heard you were taking a break from- OW!" Dimi cut him off by stomping on his foot.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, "I'm a normal person that went to school their whole life!" Dimi laughed nervously.

Simion looked at her a bit confused, then it dawned on him and he understood. "Oh right. Sorry, I was thinking about some other girl I know, well, it was nice to know you guys. I'll see you sometime later." He started to walk away, shaking his head.

Dimi sighed. "So, anywho..." She said, "let's get back to the room. We still have a club meeting." Dimi said as she started to walk back to the school.