Chapter 12

"Are you sure, princess?" Simion asked. "It's very personal..."

Dimi looked over at him, "look. I'll leave out some parts. But they should know at least some of the truth..." She smiled slightly, then looked over at the club.

"When I was little, I was a princess of a country rather far away." She started.

"Wait, you're a princess?!" Tamaki shouted out. "B-but... you..." He seemed to be at a loss for words.

"I'm not a princess." Dimi snapped. "At least... I shouldn't be. Look, don't interrupt, If you want to hear this story!" The club looked at her, all silent. "Good. Now let me continue. When I was little, I was a princess. My mom and dad were well respected among our kingdom, but there were also those who were jealous. Apparently, someone got into the castle one night and set fire to it." Dimi felt a tear start to fall down her cheek, "The fire was closest to my parents room, I was in their bed, I remember I had a nightmare that night, and I couldn't go to sleep, so my parents let me sleep in their room that night."

Her voice started to shake, she stopped and took a deep breath, then continued, "I smelt the smoke, so did my parents. They got out of the bed to investigate. They opened the door and the flames came in. Soon the whole room was engulfed in flames and I heard them scream. I saw their bodies in the flames, burning. That's when Simion here swooped in and saved me, taking me out of the room and out if the castle. Soon after I left the kingdom and lived among commoners for the last few years of my life." Dimi finished.

"So, let me get this straight." Tamaki said. "You're a runaway princess and you're now here, at Ouran Academy?" He said.

"That's right." Dimi said.

"Then we need to get you back to your kingdom!" Tamaki said.

"Uh, no thanks." Dimi said. "I'll go back someday. But I do need to finish school."

"I guess that's true... but still. Your kingdom needs a ruler."

"There's a council. They can rule the kingdom in my absence."

"Please stop asking questions. The princess needs her rest." Simion said.

Dimi turned and glared at him. Then she realized what he was doing. "Right. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get Dimi's backstory out and shiz. So, yeah. Next chapter will be up soon.

-Sin