Chapter 9

Once Dimi got to school, she sat in her seat and got out her notebook and started to mindlessly doodle. For the past school year, she hasn't paid the slightest bit of attention during classes, and she really just sketched stuff in her notebook, pretending to take notes. She was so absorbed in her drawing that she didn't even notice the teacher walk in until he called for the classes attention.

Dimi looked up and froze on shock. ' That little asshat' She though, looking up at a red-headed poor looking boy.

"Hello class. Today I would like to introduce a new American Transfer student. His name is Simion Phamtom. He's the son of body guards to a very important family. But due to him just moving, he will be wearing his own clothes until he gets his uniform.

Dimi couldn't help feeling impressed, Simion made it look like he was an American Transfer student, and even when he talked he had a small American accent he spoke Japanese. To be honest, the accent wasn't half bad. Simion was always good at accents.

"My name is Simion. I look forward to meeting you all." He tilted his head and smiled, making some of the girls blush.

"You can sit beside Julea." The teacher said. "Then we'll start the lesson for today."

Julea sat two seats behind Dimi, and it was a good distance away from where she was sitting. So at least she'll have some distance from him.

For the rest of the day, Dimi had trouble staying awake. She could feel Simion's gaze on her for most of the day, she knew he wouldn't let her out of his sight. It was usually like this whenever they were together.

Once it was lunch, Dimi got out of her desk and grabbed her boxed lunch from her bag, and went to her desk, opening it and starting to eat. It was only her and Simion in the room currently, everyone else had gone to the lunchroom or somewhere else to chat or eat lunch.

"So. This is what you do every day, princess?"

"Yes. It is. And please don't call me princess. You know how I hate it, Simi."

"Then why aren't you wearing a dress? All the other girls are wearing one." He made a face, "and don't call me Simi."

"You'd think I would wear a dress voluntarily." Dimi retorted. She took a bite of a strawberry. "And I have my own reasons."

"Please, do tell me more." Simion said. He was smiling smugly, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Dimi turned and glared at him, her eyes widening as she saw what he was holding. "You idiot! You can't have beer in school!" She grabbed the can, the contents inside sloshing. Simion looked at Dimi with a hurt look. "Wow princess. Aggressive much?"

Dimi gritted her teeth and threw away the beer can, walking back to her seat and finishing up her lunch. "You know I'm tired. So just stop talking and let me sit in peace."

Simion just grunted, then he was silent. Unknown to Dimi, he had spotted her notebook. Sneaking up to her, he quickly swiped it. "These are nice." He said, flipping through the notebook. "Why do you keep these hidden? They deserve to be seen!"

Dimi felt her face flush, "H-Hey! Give that back!" She shouted out. Jumping up and trying to reach it.

"Why?" Simion asked.

"Because I am your ruler and I demand it." Dimi said angrily.

"Pulling the princess card are ya? Fine. I'll give it back." He tossed it at Dimi, who caught it easily. Dimi turned and sat down in her desk. "Class is about to start, so I suggest you drink that remaining beer can in your bag before anyone sees it."

Simion laughed. "As you wish, princess." He took out the beer can and opened it, drinking it all in a couple swift gulps, and throwing it away in the trash can.

A minute later, the rest of the class walked back into the classroom, all chatting and ready to learn.

As the day went on, Dimi grew more and more tired, and got a bit more agitated.

"Mr. Jumper! Wake up this instant!" The teacher said, jolting Dimi awake. Dimi heard a couple girls sigh lovingly, obviously swooning over her.

"I'm sorry Mister. I must be rather tired today."

"Well, make sure it doesn't happen again." The teacher scolded.

"Yes sir..." Dimi muttered. She looked over and glared at Simion, it was his fault that she woke up too early this morning.

After what seemed like a year, school was finally let out. Dimi got out of her desk, grabbed her bag, and headed to the music room.

"Hey, Dimi!" Simion yelled out from the doorway of the classroom. "The exit is this way!"

Dimi turned and looked at him, "I know, I just have something to do! I'll be home later!" She starting walking away. Hopeful that he wouldn't follow her, she headed to Music room 3 and opened the doors.

__________________
Ooooooo cliff hanger! I'll update it later! But please suggestions for future chapters! I'm run dry out of ideas except two, and I need to wait to write those two. So, if you have any ideas, please suggest them! I'll credit you if I use it! I also still need a Host type for Simion, so, feel free to suggest something for him!
-Sin