Epilogue

Simion stared at the limp body. He silently picked her up.

Tamaki was speechless, along with the rest of the club.

"She's gone..." Koaru started.

"Just like that..." Hikaru finished. The two were holding each other's hand, tears falling down their faces.

"Is... Di-chan really..." Honey said, his eyes wide and tears were falling down his cheeks in floods. He was squeezing Usa-chan close to him.

Mori was behind him, and even he was showing emotion, his eyes were wide and disbelieving.

Haruhi's body was shaking with sobs, "she can't be."

Simion turned and walked out of the building. "You idiot." He said dully.

"Where are you going?!" Tamaki yelled out, sniffling.

Simion didn't respond, he just kept walking out of the building. "You really ment with a bang. Will I not understand you ever?" He asked.

Dimi was looking up at him with wide eyes, "I don't think you even try." She said mockingly.

"Did you really have to be that excessive? I mean, you tore them apart! You could of said that you were moving!"

"What, and give them the false hope that I would come back. If I ever do come back, Its not like I will." She smiled. "They don't know we're not in our Dimension. They don't know that when not in our own, we instantly heal." She smiled, and looked back at the hall, seeing the shadows of the club and frowned. "I'll miss them."

Simion smiled. "I will too." He stepped though a portal and they popped out into another Dimension, "but I have a kingdom to rule." She said, looking towards a castle.

____________
Done! Hope you all enjoyed this!

-Sin