Chapter 27

Song: let me love you by ariana grade
Cam was mad and idk y.

Cam:" where were u Leslie"

Les:" I was at the store"

Cam:" hunter I told u to go with her not to flirt with her"

And with that cam grabbed my wrist really hard and pulled me inside. Everyone walked inside. I saw beer bottles on the counter. Cam was still grabbing my wrist and it was really hurting.

Les:" Cam please let go of my wrist"

Cam:" y Leslie y u don't want me"

Les:" your hurting me"

H:" Cam please let go of her"

Cam just gave him a dirty look and kissed me really hard. Like he was forcing it. I pulled away really fast and looked at Cam. I felt cam loosen his grip and pulled away fast and ran where hunter and Brandon where. Claudia had left to Wendy's before we walked inside. Cam was drunk and so was Taylor.

H:" Les I don't think u should stay here"

Les:" I don't think so too"

Cam:" y shouldn't Leslie stay here "

Cam:" u trying to take Leslie away from me "

H:" no"

Cam walked up to hunter and was in his face. I was trying to stop him he was getting really mad at hunter. I wish I wasn't there at that time. I wish I wouldn't have been all nosy at that time. Cam swung and hit me. He punched me. I fell to the floor instantly.

H:" r u ok'

Les:" it hurts but I'll be fine"

Cam didn't do anything he just started laughing. I got up grabbed hunter and Brandon's arms and went into the room. I saw something that I never wanted to see. He had a girl in his bed. I let go of both of their arms and cried.

Hunter:" it's Ok what do u need"

Les:" Ok I will get it"

I grabbed my suitcase and pretended that she wasn't even there. I got all my shoes and clothes. Then went to the bathroom to get my makeup. I had 3 suitcases and one bag. Hunter took 2 suitcases and Brandon took 1. Cam was waiting by the door for me

Les:" I have something to tell u"

Cam:" what is it"

Les:" I am not your girlfriend anymore"

Cam:" I don't need u b*tch I have her in the room yea I know u saw her"

And with that I left and slammed the door.