Chapter 40

Song: Wrong One by: Jack and Jack

    I gave hunter a scared look. I grabbed his hand tight and ran inside. I saw the thing I would NEVER wanted to see. I saw Marisol on floor in puddle of blood. I looked up at Cam he had blood shot eyes. I ran over to Marisol while Hunter called 911.

Leslie:" y did u do this" *sobbing*

Cam:" I don't know I just got mad "

Leslie:" she's all that I had"

Cam:" I'm sor..."

Leslie:" SORRY NOT GOING TO HELP SORRY ISN'T GOING TO FIX HER"

I held the spot where Marisol's got shot. I told her she was going to be Ok. 10 mins later the ambulance came and took my sister. All of us went with her not  including Cam😒. One of the doctor's there asked me what happened and I tried to stay calm.

Leslie:" ShE Got SHOT BY "HER BOYFRIEND"

Doctor:" calm down she is going to ok"

Leslie:" I CAN'T STAY CALM SHE'S ALL I HAVE AND IF SHE GONE BECAUSE THIS STUPID..."

Hunter:" Leslie calm down Marisol is going to be Ok"

What got out the ambulance and ran with the people. I tried to go into the room but they didn't let me. I had to go sit in the waiting room.

Hunter's POV (finally)

I understand this is a hard for Leslie especially since that was her ex who shot her sister. I tried my best to comfort her but it didn't work.

Hunter:" Leslie just believe me she's going to be Ok"

Leslie looked at me with sad eyes. I hugged her tight and she finally hugged me back. She cried a little bit. I petted her like she was my dog.

Leslie:" I just want to say thank you for always being there for me and always comforting me"

Hunter:" I will always be there for u"

Leslie:" thanks" *kisses Hunter*

Leslie's POV

I kissed Hunter for the cuteness. I just still couldn't get my mind of what happened. The nurse called my name and I got up instantly. she said I could go visit Marisol. I signalled Hunter to come. I walked in the room and saw Marisol's lifeless body. She was really pale.

Leslie:" Marisol "

Marisol:" yea"

Leslie:" your alive😃"

Marisol:" where's cam?"

Leslie:" why do u want to know where that stupid is😠?"

Marisol:" I just want to know if he's in jail"

Leslie:" I think he is and I hope he is"

Hunter:" do u feel better or no"

Marisol:" a little but it still hurts"

Marisol:" I should of stayed with my word😞"

Leslie:" what word?"

Marisol:" remember when u told me u wanted magcon tickets and I said they will never Like u"

Leslie:" yea..., and your word was why have one if u have all"

Marisol:😢

Leslie:" it's Ok Cam is missing out and he did the same with me"

Marisol:" what do u mean"

Leslie:" cam and I dated and one night he got mad and I thought he was drunk. He grabbed my wrist hard and started making out with me. I wanted to leave so I went to the room and saw...* starting to get emotional* something I never wanted to see and girl in "our" bed.

Marisol:" cam never told me and I'm sorry"

Leslie:"its Ok and he came here to do something cause he wanted to say sorry but that wasn't enough and surprise this came"

Marisol:" u don't know what to say"

The nurse came and said that Marisol had to stay for 2 or 3 days. Hunter and I said our goodbyes and called an Uber to pick us up.

Hunter's POV

I didn't want Leslie to be all sad so I decided to do something that will make her happy😏

I didn't want this chapter to be all sad so I added a twist😝. And who likes the new update on wattpad I Kinda like it but not really. And I don't know if I should write a second book to this one comment if I should.Btw wrong one is my favorite song of Jack and Jack. Love u loves and have a nice day 🙋
                                          - Leslie😘💞💞