Chapter 37

I woke up at 6:00 facing Hunter. Hunter looked so cute sleeping. I gave him a kiss on the nose he opened his eyes.

Hunter:" what r u doing babe😪"
* He said in his morning voice*

Leslie:" I'm gonna get ready"

Hunter:" Ok hurry up"

I got up and grabbed my clothes I in front of Hunter. Honestly I didn't care any more.

Hunter:" nice body"

Leslie:" 😂😂😂"

I put on a flower crop top, with a see through tank top, demi shorts, white sandals and earrings. I did my makeup and walked downstairs to drink chocolate milk.

Leslie:" oh good morning Christine"

Christine:" good morning too is hunter still sleeping"

Leslie:" yea do u want me to go wake him up"

Christine:" yea Brandon too"

Leslie:" Ok"

I went back up stairs to wake up Hunter first.

Leslie:" wake up Hunter"

Hunter:" y"

Leslie:" because your mom said so "

Leslie:" u want to hit Brandon in the face with whipped cream"

Hunter:" yea I'll go get it

I walked in Brandon's room and put whipped cream on my hand. Hunter did too.

Hunter:" 1....2....3 go"

I slapped Brandon then Hunter did.

Brandon:" owww what was that for"

Brandon got up and started to chase us. We went downstairs and since they had tiles floor and had my sandals on I slipped and fell on the floor. I was lucky enough to catch myself. Brandon started laughing and tried getting whipped cream on me. Hunter got him and helped me up. Brandon went to take a shower and Hunter got ready. It was 8:30 now. I ate breakfast and cleaned the dishes.
There was a knock at the door. I went to go open it was Cameron and my sister.

Marisol:" hey " ( tried pulling u into a hug"

Leslie:" hi 👋"

Cameron:" hey"

I honestly just looked at him. Then Hunter and Brandon came. My sister was wearing a black tank top, shorts and black sandals. Cam and Marisol walked together. Hunter and I walked together and Brandon walked on the other side if me. Cam intertwined marisol's and his hands together.we walked to the mall. We all went to different stores and decided to meet in the middle.

Leslie:" honestly I'm glad Marisol and Cam r together"

Hunter:" yea their good together"

It was 12:40 when we met up cam and Marisol were gonna leave when Cam said he did to talk to me. I told Hunter to go to the house with my sister and that I would go when I'm do.

Leslie:" so what's up "

Cam:" I bought u a dress"

Leslie:" y?"

Cam:" because I wanted to make it up for u"

Cam showed me the dress it look beautiful. I mean hunter bought me a dress to. The dresses r for a party. I still work as a model for Victoria secret but I'm on vacation. They invited me and my sister and we could invite others too but soon I'll have to back soon to work. There r parties all week and it's Sunday. the dress that cam got me look like this