Chapter 31

Cam was walking with my sister. My sister is Marisol. She is 21 and is a model for Victoria secret. I was happy to see her in a year but I was mad too. Because Cam was flirting with her. I tried running in the water but it didn't work.

Les:" hey Marisol"

Marisol:" omg I haven't seen u in for ever"

Cameron:" Marisol how do u know her"

Marisol:" she's my sister"

Les:" yea she's my sister, well I got to go"

I went with Hunter and told Jacob to follow us. We walked all the way back home with Jacob claud and Brandon. So many thoughts were going through my head. Y was Marisol here. Y was Cameron flirting with her. Did he know she is my sister. Then I remembered what she told me

* Flash back*

"All I want for my birthday and Christmas is magcon tickets" " Ok what is that " " a lot of boys " " leslie why do u want that" " bcs i like them" " look we both know they r not going to like u" " how do u know that" " he doesn't even have a girlfriend" " that's why. y have one girl when u can mess with all of them"

* End of flash back*

I told Gaby to come over and talk. A few minutes later she came. We basically talked about how I met my sister with cam and what she told me.

Brandon:" r u heart broken about it"

Les:" about what"

Hunter:" about Cam flirting with your sister"

Les:" well I am not heart broken about it but. I just trying to figure out y he likes her "

Jacob:" well we don't know for sure if he likes her"

Gaby:" maybe your looks u two look a like"

Les:" yea maybe"

Hunter:" don't worry what I like about u is your personality,smile and how beautiful u r"

Then he hugged me. "I just can't see that the Cam is with my sister" I said.

Hunter:" well I am going back home soon"

Les:" really"

Hunter:" come with me and Gaby and Claudia can come to"

Les:" I'll go"

Jacob was staying so was Gaby and Claudia. Claudia slept with Brandon, Jacob slept on the couch and Gaby slept in the room that had my clothes. I walked in the Hunter's room but didn't go to sleep. I looked at hunter.

Les:" Hunter when r we leaving"

Hunter:" I was thinking next week"

Les:" can we leave early"

Hunter:" if Brandon wants to then yea"

Hunter:" cheer up Beautiful don't worry about any thing"

Hunter put my in his lap and I layed my head right next to his. I looked at him directly and put my head on his so that we were touching noses. I just smiled and said let have party Tomorrow before we might leave. He said Ok. I turned off the lights and climbed into bed. It was really hot so I took everything leaving me in my bra and underwear. Hunter took off his shirt and wrapped his arm around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist. It was 4:35 and I woke up. I whispered to hunter " hunter let go of me I am going to go get something to drink", he whispered back " Ok one of my t shirts is in the closet, come back when your done". He let go of me and I gave him a kiss. I turned on the lamp and got the t shirt. I heard a noise of a camera and looked up. Hunter took a pic of me with the shirt on. To be honest I looked cute in it. I went to the bed and said to send it to me. I walked out the and closed the door. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw a shadow. I shined my phone light and it was Jacob.

Les:" omg u scared me"

Jacob:" just like when u lived with me and were coming down the stairs and I scared u"

Les:" yea I guess"

I grabbed water and turned around and Jacob hugged me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

Les:" what was that for"

Jacob:" I don't know"

Les:" Ok never mine just don't do it again"

I ran up stairs and watched my favorite show on Netflix, pretty little liars. I couldn't go to sleep so I waited until morning.

* I know this one wasn't good too but the next one will be"