Chapter 29

Hunter's POV

I decided to ask Leslie if she liked me. And honestly if I was her,i probably wouldn't know what love is any more too. I saw her looking at my eyes so I gave her a peck on the lips she smiled. It was the next morning. And I know Leslie is not a morning person. Plus she has to deal with the Cameron thing. It was 8:50am. I slowly got out of bed and decided to make Leslie breakfast. I cooked bacon and eggs.

Brandon:" so u like Leslie staying here 😏"

Hunter:" yea we didn't do anything though"

Brandon:" sure"

I saw something move in the corner of my eye. Leslie was wake.

Hunter:" beautiful y u up early"

Les:" I don't know I just woke up"

I hugged her and gave her a kiss and she hugged Brandon and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Hunter:" y don't I get one"

She smiled and gave me one that was a little close to my lips.

Leslie's POV

I started eating my breakfast and it was Ok. I put my plate in the sink and started walking while looking at my phone. And hunter is like 3 more inches taller me. Hunter ran up from behind me and grabbed my phone and gave it to Brandon. He ran outside to the pool.

Les:" no Hunter no"

*Splash*

He through me in.

They where laughing so hard.

I got out and they gave a towel to me.

I decided to take a shower since it was the pool he through me into. I grabbed a pink tank top, shorts, Sandels,a bracelet and earrings.

Hunter:" Leslie have u made up your mind about yesterday"

Les:" no its just that it's happened to me so many times and I don't want people thinking I am a slut for going out with all your ex's friends"

Hunter:" I can treat u better than Jacob and Cameron.I have a strong connection with u Leslie like I have never had before with any girl. I want to be the guy who u come to for help. I want to be the guy who can make u smile when your down. I want to be the lucky guy who see u smile and laugh every day. Just give me a chance so I show u what love really is"

Les:" Ok yes"

Hunter:" really"

Les:" yea"

Hunter hugged me hard and he lifted me off the ground.

Les:" well I am going to be taking a shower now"

Hunter:" Ok babe😃"

I opened the door to the bathroom and got in. I let the warm water hit my face. I had totally forgotten about Cameron. I put on my clothes and opened the door. Brandon and Hunter were sitting in the living room.

Les:" Brandon where's my phone"

Brandon:" right here"

I grabbed my phone and texted Claudia and Gaby.

Les:" can Claudia come over"

Hunter:" yea sure"

Claudia came in like 1 hour later.

I sat down next to hunter and Brandon. I put my head on hunters chest. Claudia sat in another couch.

Claud:" so r u guys dating"

Hunter:" yea"

Les:"😃"

Claud:" oh"

It was getting boring so I said let's play truth or dare. We all sit down in Hunter's room.

Les:" I will go first"

Les:" Brandon, truth or dare"

Brandon:" truth"

Les:" is it true that u like Claudia"

Brandon:" yea a little"

Claudia started blushing. Then I got a call from Cam. I told Hunter to come and I answered and went out side.

Cam:" hey Leslie where r u at"

Les:" why do u care"

Cam:" what's wrong with u"

Les:" oh u don't remember yesterday well I came home and u started yelling at hunter for no reason. u were drunk with Taylor. U grabbed me really hard and left a mark on my wrist. u punched me like by my ear. u had a girl there. and then I broke up with u.

Cam:" I'm sorry Leslie please..."

Les:" nope should of thought of that before bye"

I never want to feel that way again with both Cam and Jacob