Chapter 35: Jealousy

I was starting to get jealous honestly. I walked away into the aisles. I pick up the stuff we needed and got extra with my money. 10 mins later Hunter found me.

Hunter:" why'd u leave"

Leslie:" I kinda got pushed by fans trying to say hi and stuff, so I went to go get the stuff"

Hunter:" there's more than that"

Leslie:" no there's nothing else"

Hunter:" hurry up and tell me"

Leslie:" Ok I'm getting jealous"

Hunter:" don't get jealous u have nothing to get jealous about u r my one and only Leslie😃"

Leslie:" 😃"

We walked up to pay and the cashier was flirting with Hunter. I honestly didn't have time for this hoe. Hunter told her Im his girlfriend. After that she gave me a dirty look. Omfg if this hoe does any thing else I swear😠. Hunter gave her cash. She grabbed his hole hand and that's when I couldn't take it any more. I went all crazy on her. I ripped her hand off of him and smacked it on the combaer belt. I grabbed the food and Hunter's hand and walked out.

Hunter:" your so mean"

Leslie:" 😠 I don't want that hoe touching u ever again"

Hunter:" ok"

Leslie:" and I only did it for u"

Hunter:" 😃"

It was 7:37 when we got home. Claudia had to go back home because her sister was in the hospital having her baby boy. I was texting Gaby and asked her what was she wearing she sent me this

 I was texting Gaby and asked her what was she wearing she sent me this

We talked about how it's going in life she said good. I said mine is Ok. It was 8:54 when we stopped talking. I walked up to Hunter's room to see a naked Hunter.

Leslie:" WOAH um I'm..... just gona close the door"

Hunter:" ahhh"

I started laughing so hard when I close the door. Hunter opened the door and pulled me in. He was still naked. He pinned me to the wall

Hunter:" what r u laughing at"

Leslie:" u😂😂"

Hunter:" u won't be laughing at this"

Honestly I haven't seen this part of Hunter. I was scared but knew what would happen. He started kiss me all over. Soon I was on the bed.

Leslie:" Hunter get off me"

Hunter:" give me one last kiss😏"

I gave him a kiss and he got off of me. He put on his shorts and got in bed and hugged me by waist. I wrapped my legs around his and fell asleep in his chest.

I know this chapter was boring but idk🙍🙏 and Hunter is not part of magcon 😭😭😭any more but he has his own tour😃😃😃.