Chapter 41 last chapter

Song: closer by the chainsmokers ft. Halsey

Hunter's POV

I wanted to make Leslie happy. I decide this was the time to give it to her. The promise ring. I've had this promise ring for two months now and I think its time to give it to her. The promise rings were a king♚ and queen♕.

I walked to Leslie who was laying on bed looking at the wall. I sat next to her and asked her.

Hunter:" Leslie I've had this for two months now and I think its time to give it to u.

Leslie:" what is it😊"

I pulled out the two rings and she sat up quickly.

Leslie:" r these promise rings"

Hunter:" yea"

Leslie hugged me tight and layed her head on my chest.

Hunter:" can I put it on u"

Leslie:" yea"

Hunter:" promise me we will always be together"

Leslie:" yes"

Leslie's POV

Hunter put the promise ring on me and I put on his and said " promise me u will always love me". He said "yes".

* 2 months later*

My sister was out of the hospital now. Cameron was in jail for 1 year. I was going to go see him tomorrow for the first time. Hunter was on tour so I was by my self now. Since he gave me that promise ring he also got me a puppy

* The next day*

I got up went to see Cam. I texted my sister first to see if she wanted me to tell him anything. She wanted me to tell him that their done. It was a 30 min drive. I was seeing Cam for the first time. I told the lady who I was seeing and she said Ok. But instead of seeing him through the window they brought him out.

Leslie:" hey cam"

Cam:" Leslie I missed u" * hugging Leslie*

Leslie:" hi"

Cam:" did u miss me and where is hunter"

Leslie:" I guess I missed u and hunter is on tour"

Cam:" oh "

We talked about how I was doing and how he was doing.

Leslie:" well I got to got now"

Cam:" Leslie I just want to let u know I still love u" *holding Leslie's hands*

I didn't say anything all I did was hug him and walk away.

EPILOGUE
Leslie still lives with Hunter and Cameron is now single. Marisol has her own son. And it stayed like this for many years.

Hey its Leslie and this is the end of this book and there will not be a sequel. But I have another book coming very soon.
- Leslie😊