chapter 38

Leslie:" what r u doing u have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend"

Cam:" I'm sorry I just....."

Leslie:" look don't EVER DO that again, Ok"

I walked away and ran to the house. Hunter was waiting for me. And so was Marisol.

Marisol:" I just found out we have a party tonight"

Leslie:" really"

Marisol:" yea"

Leslie:" hunter u have your suit right"

Hunter:" yea"

Leslie:" Hunter get ready and your family can come"

Hunter:" Brandon go ask mom if she wants to come"

I walked up stairs with my sister. Me and my sister look the same but we aren't twins. This was us 2 years ago.

*Leslie on the left Marisol on the right*

Marisol's was wearing a long blue dress with a cut by her leg with white heels. I was wearing a lace Navy blue dress with a cut by my leg and with white heels. We walked down and only Hunter and Cam were ready.

Hunter:" Leslie u look sexy😆😏"

Leslie:" thanks but Brandon's not going"

Hunter:"he says he doesn't have a date so he's not coming and my mom and Ashton aren't coming their just going to drop us off.

Leslie:" ok, u look handsome"

We went in the car and Christine said all of us were beautiful and handsome. We got to the place it was beautiful. We said bye and went inside.

Leslie:" u know how to dance right"

Hunter:" no"

Leslie:" Ok"

Leslie:" I'm so happy this is my first party I'm going with u"

We saw everyone and my friends. Including couple of friends.

Leslie:" come with me to go say hi to my friends"

We walked up to my friends Lori, Veronica, Lauren, Nicole and Camila.

Leslie:" hey guys this is hunter my boyfriend"

All:" hey"

Hunter:" hi"

We talked about goss up and all that was gone in our lives. It was time for the dance.

Leslie:" u were just kidding when u said u don't know how to dance right?"

Hunter:" yea"

We went to the dance floor. They first played slow music first.

Hunter:" u look so sexy"

Leslie:" and I always don't"

Hunter:" u do but u look more today😏"

I looked at hunter and gave him a kiss. He kissed back and the light shined on us and every said awww. I blushed. 20 mins later me and Hunter walked to go sit down at a table. Marisol was talking to her friends and Cam and one of marisol's friend's Sofia was really hitting it off.

Leslie:" hunter do u see Cam"

Hunter:" yea he is really hitting it off with that girl"

Then Sofia and cam left of the room. It was a building but only this floor was rented out. There was only to rooms the dance floor and the dining room.

Leslie:" I think we should follow them Hunter"

We went to the room just then they walked in the bathroom TOGETHER.

Leslie:" I can already see where this is going😞"

We went closer and we could hear moaning and cam saying yea.

I was in shock. I looked at hunter with sad eyes. 10 mins later we heard the knob turn. I quickly grabbed a table cloth and wrapped it around me to make it look like I was wearing a long coat, I turned around and started making out with Hunter. They came out smiling and cam said.

Cam:" get some😃"

After they got out of our view we went to go get Marisol.

Leslie:" Marisol there's something I want to tell u ......."

Marisol: " what "

Leslie:" come with me"

Cliff hanger is Leslie and Hunter gonna be a snitch and tell Marisol or are they gonna keep it to them selves.