The German Exchange Husband.

It has been fives years since I saw Samara. Five years of internt stuff. I miss her with every part of my soul. Five years of no holding, hugging, kissing, sex, and just nothing. I miss her smile. The way she looked at me.

Germany has been so lonely without her. When I got back from America my family missed me so much. We had my favorite dinner that night. I showed them pictures of America.

I showed my mother a picture of Samara. My mother thought she was a beautiful girl and so did my father. My brother and sister did also..

Well right now I'm working at a grocery store and working my way through college. You see I'm going to school to be a pharmacist. I always found there work interesting.

I been in school for the last 5 years. I graduate from pharmacy school in another month or so. Once I start working there, I'll make really money to get back to America.

I also live on my own now. I live in Berlin. It's expensive but I am managing pretty well. My American account has about 1,000 dollars so far. I need about 10,000 dollars though. For the wedding and getting back to America.

I have a Skype date tonight with my love. We plan out our wedding. It's pretty huge and awesome. When I get off of work we will skype. She is going to school to be a Psychiatrist. I know my Samara is doing well.

I walk around my tiny apartment wishing Samara was here and in my arms. It's so lonely without her. My hole soul feels empty without her. I look at the clock. I need to get to work.

I walk outside and hop into my car and drive to work. My boss is a nice lady. She's younger. Like her mid thirties. She has an interest in me but I shot her down because well we all know who my heart belongs too.

Once I get to work I walk upnto the store and enter. My boss was at the register. Her name is Christy. She has a funny accent. I think she's from America like Samara. Yes I think Samara's accent is funny but on her its cute.

Christy gives me a smile. "Guten Morgen Derex! Wie geht es dir?(Good morning Derex! How are you?) She asked in her funny german.

"Guten Morgen Christy. Gut und dir? (Good and you?)" I asked back.

"Gut, aber ein gurer tag.(Good but a slow day.)" She said. I nodded and went to the back to reorganize things around. I move around boxes and write down orders. Just getting things done and for my days pay. Every penny counts to get back to my love.

Then I hear Christy walk into the back. Her tiny frame fitting through a tiny crack. I'm not going to lie Christy is a pretty woman but she isn't a Samara. Her deep chocolate brown eyes followed my every move. Her long curly blond hair was bounced with each step she took.

"Derex?" She asked.

"Was? (What?)" I replied.

"Bin ich ein hübsches Mädchen? (Am I a pretty girl?) She asked.

I looked at her funny. What is she getting at?

"Ja Christy. Warum fragst du?(Why do you ask?)" I said.

She smiled with satisfaction dripping from her pink lips. She walks over to me and drapes her arms around me.

" Und warum können wir nicht hook up.(Then why can't we hook up?)" She asked.

I quicky released myself from her iron grip.

" Sie wissen, warum.. (You know why..)" I told her. She is getting Victoria annoying....

"Why Derex! I just want one night! Let me show you about love!" She blurted out in English. Maybe so the customers could not understand.

"I'm engaged Christy. I'm madly in love with my fincè." I told her harshly. She was taken aback from my knowledge of English. Silly girl. My fincè lives in America.

"Just one night." She begged.

"Nein. (No)" I stated and walked away. If she is going to just beg me for sex then I'm going job hunting. She can have any guy she wants. Why me? I'm getting married!

Anyways....

I help out customers, straighten out things, and so on. Christy stayed away from me all that day. Whatever. Once my shift was over I went home. My parents called me and invited me to dinner.

I went inside my home and got ready. Did I mention I have a fish. Yes I have a gold fish named Max. I could not get a dog so I got a fish and named it Max.

I fed Max and changed out of my work clothes. I put on dark jeans and a plain red shirt. Nothing special. Once I was ready I left for my parents house.

It wasn't that long of a drive. The entire way there I was thinking of Samara. I remember our car rides. The first time we went on our date in the rose garden and dinner.

I chuckle at the memory. We were talking about my accent. She loved it so much so I never got rid of it. Even to this day I still speak English with a thick accent.

I pulled into my family's drive way and got out of my car and walked up to the door. My brother and sister race to the door to hug me. My brother Hans is 10 and my sister Irene is 7. As you can tell I was the oops baby.

"Hallo Hans and Irene!" I said and gave them a big hug.

"Derex! How have you been?" My mother asked. She is the only person who can understand and respond in English so far in the family.

"I'm doing good mom." I said and gave her a hug. My dad was watching t.v. and my siblings went to join him. I followed mom in the kithen. She is making dinner.

It smelled like my favorites American food. Chicken and mashed potatoes. My mother is fashioned with American culture.

"Hello mom!" I told her in English.

She had a huge smile on her face. "Hello son. You know how I love English!" She said.

We shared and hug and I guess dinner was ready.

"Derex.. Your father and I have really important news to tell you over dinner..." She said with a huge smile.

"Okaay." I said with a chuckle. I helped my mom set the table and my brother and sister came to sit down. My father came around soon also. He was smiling ear to ear.

"Mary did you tell him?" My father asked in English. I looked at him in surprise.

"Nein Hans. I was waiting for you guys so we could all tell him." My mother said with a chuckle. I looked around with confusion. My siblimgs were laughing.

"What's going on? Why is dad speaking English?" I said.

"We all can!" My siblings said together. I looked at them. Everyone starts laughing. I'm just sitting there puzzled.

"Huh?" Was all I could say.

My mother got a warm smile.

"Derex. We all learned English so we can move to America. We saves enough money to take all of us. We bought the house, car, and tickets. We are moving next month when you finish school." My mother said.

I didn't say anything for a minute. Tears slid down my cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh Mom!!!" I ran to her and gave her a hug. Then dad and my siblings.

I gave my mom one more hug.

"I can't wait to meet your soon to be wife." She said into my ear.

"Same here mom. Same here" I said and gave her another hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that was way longer then I said but I have been super busy. I hope you enjoy the return of Derex and Samara :)