Plane Ride.

We arrived at the airport at midnight. My parents got the later passports so we can arrive at America in the daytime. The plane ride is going to be around six hours. We will arrive there around six in the morning here so that is around 12 in the afternoon over there...

It works out!

Anyway we upack our things and put them in the line thing and we go through all the other airport crap and we grab our visas. We all have the 10 year ones. So we don't have to worry about being deported for awhile.

Once Samara and I get married and settled in then I'll worry about becoming a citizen.

Anyways.....

We bored the plane in no time. My parents sit together and my two younger siblimgs sit together and I get to sit with a stranger. Yay me!

Nahhhhh I'm kidding. My parents paid for all of this. Inwould sit with the dogs if I had too. My father is a successful business man. This is probably the reason why they could do this.

I go down the plane to fine my seat.

B42.

B42.

B42....

Where is B42!?

Oh there it is....

I took my seat by the window. I just waited for the plane to take off. My love is waiting for me. My parents were 3 seats up and my siblings were 2 seats behind me.

I looked out the window amd thought about Samara. Which I did everyday for the past five years. Inthink about her beautiful light brown hair. About the way her eyes change color.

I think about the way her eyes light up when she sees me. Think about how my heart swells up when I'm around her. I think about her kick ass body.

She says she hates it but you know I was never into twigs. Samara is thick with boobs and nice legs. I was never really into asses.. She may not be the skinniest girl inhave been with but she is NOT fat by any means. I love her body and I would never change anything about it.

I remember her beautiful face. I remember kissing those beautiful lips of hers. Oh how I miss her. Ever since the day I left I have felt a part of me die inside and she holds the key for it to come back to life.

I felt someone sit in the sit next to me and it broke me from my thoughts. I look over and saw a pretty blond... My god can it be.

She looked over at me and smiled a huge smile.

"Derex?" She said.

"Victoria?" I said with a fant smile.

"I thought it was you!? I went to Germany to find you!" She said and through her arms around me.

I slipped her arms off of me. "I'm marrying Samara." I stated.

"Still with her? You know she has been cheating on you right?" She said.

Instead of arguing back I put on my head phones and blocked her out. Haha! Nein. I trust my Samara. I know she loves me as much as I love her. I see it in her eyes. Also she wouldn't have had cyber sex with me if she was.....

I look out the window again and my thoughts drift to Samara once more. Soon I drift off to sleep....

~Dream Land~

"Derex!!" I heard a sweet voice call out. I could tell it was a female's voice. She sounded like my love Samara.

"Hello?" I called out to the sweetness.