Renavation...

Its been a whole 2months since we found out Samara is having twins. Things have been a little rough but its going well for the most part..

Samara fell at school 2 weeks ago. We were lucky we didn't loose the babies. So we fought over her going back to school. Lucky the doctor said no. So she canceled her classes..

We moved into our house finally. Now we are putting work into it. That has been a bitch. Been a real stress on everyone. Found out the roof was bad. So we needed a new one.

Then investing in paint and furniture. This house is costimg a arm and a leg. We wanted to put a pool in.. Maybe next year or too.. Other the that Samara is due in 4 months so hurrying and getting the nurseries ready has beem a pain.

The only thing that is done.. is the kitchen and the living room. We really liked the black coumter tops and white walls so we left them be. We replaced the refrigerator with a stainless stell double dooor one. Very sharp.

We got a double oven. Our cabinets are also white with black nobs. All our plates and cups match. Samara has it beautifully decorated with gifts from Peggy and my mom. Our kitchen is huge. So we got a dinning room table that sits 12 people. It's black with matching chairs.

It looks great. Also the living room looks good too. We kept the dark hard wood floor and painted the walls green. A light but earthy green. We got a flat screen 40 inch Television that hamgs on the wall.

Also we got a dark brown sectional. I talked Samara into that one. To matxh it we got a dark brown coffee table. Peggy gave us a candle to put on top. It smells really good.

The walls are decorated with pictures of us and our friends and family amd a few nic nacs. We have a tiny shelf with a small picture frame and a crysal thing. Sammy gave to me for Christmas one year. It's a cute set up.

We are currently workimg on our room right now. The master bedroom. Which is contented to the 2nd full bathroom. The other bathroom is by the other bedrooms.

We decided on blue. Since we both like that color. We got our bed amd matress and sheets and stuff. I get to put it together after we paint it. Which we went with teal.

Samara is painting it now. She insisted on painting. I wasn't fightin her on this one. Her belly is getting bigger. It scares me when she is on a ladder.

I was sitting on the couch watchig T.V. waiting for her. For now there is nothing to do. We have four other bedrooms. Two are for the kids. Those are covered. Then we have 2 guest bedrooms.

For the two nurseries we went with purple for the girl and green for the boy. We wanted to be different. We haven't thought of names yet but they will come. Something we should think about.

Soon Samara joined me on the couch. I was sitting in the conor and she cuddled up next to me.

"All done for now." She said.

"Good."

"Have you been thinking of any namea yet?"

"You read my mind."

She chuckled and put my hand on her belly. "They are kicking. I think they like the idea." I felt the kicks under my hand. It always warmed my heart.

"I was thinking Charlotte for the girl." Samara said.

"I like Charlotte." I said.

"Now how about we name our son after your brother.." She said.

A smile spread across my face. "That's perfect." I said.