Finished School

Heyyy Eeryone!!

I'm sorry that this book is taking soo long for updates but I have been really busy but I will always update when I can. :)

Farther more....

I messed up Derex's last name... It's now Von Ritz. I'll go back to the first book and fix it. Thank you guys!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a different day. I completely finished school! My graduation is in about two hours. Then my plane leaves in about 10 hours. My little place was packed up. When I leave for graduation my father is coming to get my things.

Samara is meeting us at the air port. God I can't wait to see her. To have her in my arms. To kiss her again. To feel her warmth bounce off on my body.

Anyways..

I went for the international diploma. So I can work everywhere. Like America! I look at the clock and I have about an hour. I jump into the shower and put on my suit when inwas finished. 

I brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair. Then I heard my mother knock on my door. "It's opened!!" I yelled through the empty halls. My yells bounced and echoed.

My mother entered my room and walked up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Look at my boy." She said with a proud look. She seemed to have tears in her eyes. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"And.. Just 10 more hours before I met your special girl." She said with a wink. I just smiled.

"I hope you like her mom." I told her.

"Oh Derex, I'm sure I will." She said with a white pearly smile.

"Now let's get you to your graduation!" She said excited face. I just chuckled and grabbed my cap and gown. Then we were out the door and off to the ceremony.

The car ride was quite but not an uncomfortable one. It doesn't take long to get there. That is part of the reason for moving here in the first place.

It only took us 20 minutes. Once we got there mom pulled into a close parking stop and dropped me off.

"I'll see you soon son." Mom said with a smile.

Then I walked off into the school.

Here we go!

I walk down the hall and into the room where everyone is meeting at. Everyone was so excited. Girls were crying with happiness and the huys were bro hugging.

All the girls gave me a hug one by one. Then the guys were giving me a bro hug. You could just tell that everyone had mixed emotions. 

Then the moment of truth. The moment I worked so hard for. The Dean of the college himself came out and called us outside for our delomas. I went with my class and sat down and waited.

One by one people were called up. I heard the screams and cheeers as their children finally achieve their goals. Finally I heard my name.

"Derex Von Ritz!" He called.

My heaet was pounding and I felt dizzy. This was the proudest moment of my life. Well it's one of them so far. When I was in front of everyone I couldn't help but wish Samara was in the crowd. 

The Dean gave me my delopma and I went to sit down. It took only another 30 minutes for everyone else got there diplomas. My mother and I plus my siblings went tonthe party.

Just 5 more hours and we live in America!

My dad is going to meet us there once my little apartment is packed up. My mom drove my siblings and I to the party. 

It wasn't a crazy one. in Germany we are not big on inappropriate parties really. This is a family affire anyway. I wasn't really interested in partyimg really..

My dad arrived at the party soon after we did. My siblings went to talk with their friends and so did my parents. I walked over to the window and looked outside.

The German moon looked more beautiful than any other night. I closed my eyes. Soon I'll be looking at this moon in America with my bride to be.

Oh how I missed her so much. My heart was heavy with the longing for her touch. The first year away was very difficult for both of us. This was so long but we made a commitment.

I felt my dad tap on my shoulder.

The look in his eyes told me before he did.

"Time to go Derex." He said with a smile.

The rest of my family was behind him. We walked out the door and went inside the car and on our way to the airport.

I'll be seeing you soon Samara.