Telling Samara.

When I got home from my parents house I immediately called Samara on Skype. I waited for her to anwser.

When she did my heart raced. When I saw her beautiful face light up my screen I wanted to kiss the screen. Oh how I missed my love.

"Hallo Love!! How are you?" I asked.

"Hallo Liebling! Gut und dir(Hello darling! Good and you?)" She said.

"Goooooood! I see you have been working on your German. I said with a smile.

"Ja!" She said with a bigger smile.

"Oh Samara. I miss you so much."

"Derex I miss you so much it hurts."

I couldn't wait to tell her. I had to tell her that we wouldn't have to wait anymore. Just one more month and we can be together! I couldn't wait to see her face when I can tell her!

"Samara. I have vonderful news!"

"What sweetie?"

"My family and I are moving to America after I finish school!!!" I said. She jumped up and down.

We both kissed the screen. "Just one more month and we can be together forever! I told her.

"I can't wait my love" She said and we kissed the screen again. Then we talked about our wedding. She showed me some things. Then we got sexual as we usually get.

"Ohhh Derex why don't we cyber sex!?" She said with and evil grin. I raised and eye brow. Then she left the screen for a second. When she came back she was wearing a short short. My god it was short skirt. With a button shirt amd the buttons wanted to burst off.

"Oh Derex, I have a new Bra size. I grew. I'm a D cup now. She said with a wink. I felt my pants get tighter and tighter.

She lighty undid her buttons and was left in her short skirt and sexy bra. It was gray with white lacing. I began to breath harder.

"So one getting excited?" She sais in her sexy voice. She started playing with her skirt. Teasing me.

"What it off Derex?"

"Take it off!" I demanded.

She smirked and the skirt slid off and it left my Samara in her underwear. I was completely hard. She played with her underwear. I took off my shirt and she scanned my body. Then I stood up.

"Take them off!" She demanded. I did what she said. I slowly removed my pants and my erection was more seen through my underwear. Her eyes grew big.

"Ohhhhh my big Derex!" She shouted. I saw the wet stans formin on her panties. I ao badly wanted to cram my fingers in there. She was tugging at her bra and I wanted it off.

She soon slipped it off and same with her panties. My beautiful Samara was completely naked. I ran her into my bed room and stripped off my underwear.

"Please yourself darling!" I told her. She lick her two fingers and slowly went in. Then she went fastester and faster! She dig in there deep. Her screams were filling my ears. I saw her fingera were covered in her fluids. God I wanted that to be me.

"Please yourself love!" She told me in mid scream. I did what she told me. I grabbed my member and began to rub harder. I went as fast as she went. Holy fuck I never went this fast!

We went on for about an hour before he climaxed and I exploded every where. We were both sweaty and now tired. "I love you." I told her.

"I love you too," She said.

We both go into the shower and just left our Skype on. After our showers we talked a bit more. We talkes about college life and how its going. We talked about the familys.

"Derex do you think we will ever have a baby?" She asked.

I smiled really big. "I hope we have 3 or 4 babies!" I told her. She got a huge smile.

Well it was getting late here and I had school and work tomorrow. I told Samara good night and that loved her. She said she loved me too and We went to sleep.

Just one more month and Samara will be in my arms.

Good night my love.