It's time!

***Samara's POV***

        December 21st 2:37am

I shot up like a bullet out of bed. I felt pain wrap around my whole body. I got out of bed carful not to wake up Derex who was still sound asleep. I walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

I didn't want my water to break all over my new carpet or getting all over my new bed! I knew they were coming. This is just the first set of contractions.

The pain faded away for now. I started to breath. I couldn't help but be excited. My twins were coming. If I wasn't in labor I would jump for joy right now. I sat on the toilet just waiting for the next contraction.

Then soon another took over my body but it was more painful then the last. Then soon I was gripping the toilet because the pain was so great. Then I felt the serge of liquids slash into the toilet and a wave of pain ran throughout my body.

"DEREX!!!!!" I screamed.

He wasted no time getting to me.  He ran into the bathroom but slipped and fell. I couldn't laugh because I was in so much pain.

"What is it?"

"Derex the babies are coming!!!" I yelled.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!! Okay Okay! You stay there and I will pack the bags and and and get things ready. You stay there!!"

"I don't think I can move!!!!!"

Then Derex ran out of the room and was frantically packing things. Then another wave of pain raced through my veins. I yelled out in pain again. Oh my god these babies can't wait!!!

Then Derex came back with a packed bag.

"Are you ready?" He asked with a smile.

"More then ready."

He helped me off the toilet and into some pants. Then we walked downstairs and outside. He helped me into the passenger side and he jumped into the driver side and pretty much spees to the hospital. 

I grabbed the car handle and squeezed. I felt more contractions take over my body. I yelled out in pain again which just paniced her even more.

"How much longer?" I wailed.

"Soon leibe! Soon liebe!" Derex said full of panic.

I felt every bump and hill as we made our way to the hospital. Then I felt another contraction take over. Then I felt the car stop.

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE STOPPING!!!??" I screamed because I was in the middle of a contraction.

"We are getting pulled over." Derex said.

I just wailed in pain. That fat ass officer just took his jolly old time.

"OH GOD!! I'M IN LABOR DEREX!!!!!" I cried.

"Honey it will be okay."

"DON'T TELL ME ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPIT OUT TWINS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHUGH!!!! DEREX THESE BABIES CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!" I yelled out in pain.

Then the officer tapped on the window. Derex rolled it down.

"Sir you do realize you are speeding?" He asked.

"Please officer my wife is in labor!"

"I heard that before." He was about the write a ticket but then I cut in.

"OFFICER ASS HOLE!!!! IF YOU DON'T LET US GO NOW IM GIVING BIRTH IN YOUR COP CAR!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled in pain.

"Please sir!" Derex pleaded.