Epilogue

15 Years Down the Road....

It has been super hard with out the love of my life. I have managed to go on though. Our twins are in the 9th grade and are both straight A students.

I still talk to Vidam and Daphane their twins are also doing fine and they had a daugher also. All three of their kids are doing great.

I am not as lony anymore I go around thinkimg about Samara everyday. Charlotte and Maximillion say I should go out on a date but I can't... It would not be fair to the other women because I stilll only love Samara. 

So I choose to wair for her.. She forever lives in my heart and I will not be with anyone else. I will see you soon Samara I cannot wait to see you. I'll tell you all the stories of how our kids grew up to be a success. 

I hope I am making you proud.

I love you and only you my love..

_______________________________________________

Yes I have decided not to make the German Exchamge Father... I am sorry to everyone who loved this series but I feel as if this book has been drawn out too much and I have grown bored..

But!

I do have other books coming out! One I am workin on is called Master it's about a sex slave who falls in love because her master let her get a job! it will be up soon. Checknit out if you love my books!