Interview

I woke up feeling around for Samara. When I didn't feel anything I shot ip like a bullet. Where did she go? I looked around the room and she was not there. I got out of bed and walked down the hall way.

The smell bacon and eggs fill my noise. I walked into the kitchen and Samara looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head! Ready for your big interview!?" She asked with a good morning smile. Then she brought me a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast. She kissed my forehead and placed the food infront of my face.

"Ja! Ja! I'm super excited I got it in the first place! Injust hope I get the job." I said and instarted to eat.

"You will liebling. I know you will." She said and sat down across from me. She smile a bright smile and looked into my big green eyes.

"Well I hope it goes well. I know today was going to be me and you day but work called me in today. I really need the money. I'll be home around 4:00pm." She said with a tired look.

"Same here and okay babe. I understand next Sunday when you have off."

"Danke liebling." She said with her tired blue green eyes.

I got up from the table and wrapped her tiny body in my arms. I pushed her close to my body. "It's so hot when you speak German." I told her and kissed her neck.

She giggled. "Oh, wirklich?" She said. I rolled my eyes back and wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her neck and up her jawline. "Derex don't you have an interview." She said with a moan.

I looked at the time. I have 3 hours. I need her!

"We have time." I said and walked us to the bedroom. I threw her on our bed and she gave me a sexy smile. She stopped me. She got up and sat me down on the bed.

"I vas vaiting for later but I guess you can see now." She said in her sexy german accent. I groaned wondering what she was hiding.

She dropped her rob she was wearing. Just noticed now. She was wear a black garter belt with matching nylons and bra. The lace was tellimg me to rip it off of her body.

She didn't waste time taking it off either. Soon my Samara has nothing on at all but her heels. Usually she would torture me before but we are kinda limited on time.

She laid me down and got on top of me. Her behind was facing me and she propped herself up and directy glided my dick inside her dripping pussy and soon she started bouncing.

She forced herself down again and she starts screaming again. Blood runs down my member but the pleasure races all through my body. I let out screams but you couldn't hear me over Samara.

This felt so good but so wrong at the same time. Was I hurting her? Well she's doimg the work. We'll talk about it later. Sweat drips off Samara's body and she's going crazy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEREX!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed! Everytime she forces herself down she get louder and I feel the pleasure shot through my body.

"ALMOST THERE DEREX!!!" She screams. This time I give her what she wants.I thrust upward as she came down. Forcing me all the way in. She screams the loudest I have heard her scream yet.

I felt the full length of her insides. It was warm and wet her inside wall so soft. It wasn't just wetness on my dick. I soon needed to blow.

"Samara I'm going to blow!!!!" I scream out in pleasure. I pulled out and ejaculated onnhe bed. Sweat dripped from our bodies. I kissed Samara and hurried and got in the shower.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and fixed my fire red hair. I ran into my room amd grabbed my suit. Threw it on andwalked to the living room.