10 tips on a Tumblr room

So when I'm bored I usually scroll through tumblr bedrooms and they look amazing, so here are some tips to make your room #tumblr worthy.

1. Bedding: Having quite boho or bright comforters on your bed can make your room look way more colourful or neutral depending on who you are.

2. Pillows: I absolutely love pillows and I literally obsess over them cause they make such a huge difference and they bring a cozy atmosphere into your room.

3. Desk: My desk personally is one of the most important areas in my bedroom besides my bed, because it's where I study, plan my chapters for this book and do my homework.

4. Wall decor: Having simple, but bold wall decor on your walls can really make your room feel less small if it is quite small. TIP: WHITE AND CREME WALLS ARE THE BEST COLOURS.

5. Instax wall hanging pictures: I personally got an instax mini 8 for Christmas and it came with a set for hanging it up on the wall. I can't tell you the exact price because it was in Canadian dollars.

6. Nightstand: When I see tumblr nightstand they usually have Yankee or Bath and Body Works candles which smell amazing and usually a vintage or adorable book is laying down on it to.

7. Tapestries: As to the fact that they bring more boho feel to the room you can get them for a cheap price on Amazon or you can by one for a way more higher price at UO.

8. Desktop/iMac: Having an awesome screen saver is pretty cool, I recommend the lined ombre that Alisha Marie has and the Digital clock which I'm not sure where to find.

9. Plan: I know this fact is quite simple but planning is actually quite important because it will make sure you don't spend money on things you won't need.

10. Tea light candles: These are really inexpensive and you can get them in 2 forms electric and non-electric, and if your country sells LED fairy lights then those will work too just to make your room look even more cozy.

------

Thank you for reading my first chapter, I'm not saying your room has to be #tumblr because my room is nowhere close to that, and comment down below what you want next and I might do it.
Don't forget to vote and share this book.

tatyana__10