March Favourites

Here's a collection of my favourite books, apps and YouTubers etc for this month. I hope you enjoy.

Books
I've been obsessed with the book
Vegan (recipes, blogs etc.) by remotelyfunny and I've also been obsessed with the book, Maybe One Day by UnsinkableShips .

Food
I know this may sound weird but one of my current favourites is Milo and tea mixed together. I've also been enjoying cinnamon and apple oatmeal which tastes super nice.

YouTube channels
Jamie and Nikki vlogs is one of my absolute favourite channels for this month and probably forever. Their a family vlogging channel with a 2 year old daughter Ava and a 2 weeks (currently) daughter Zoe. I highly recommend you check their channel.

Music
God's plan by Drake
Colours by Jason Derulo
Strangers by sigrid
Have been my go to songs for March.

Apps
I've been loving wattpad like always but I had been loving the game Need for Speed and not Fortnite like a bunch of the YouTubers I watch.

Clothing
My favourite, favourite of my March Favourites is ripped jeans, sweatpants and shorts from Zara.

------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my March Favourites. I'm so sorry for not updating for these past few months and I hope I can make it up with more chapters.

Tatyana__10