DIY inspiration/motivation calendar

What you will need:

· Scissors
· Cardboard (You can use a cereal box)
· A4 white paper
· Sharpies/coloured pens
· Wide Ruler
· Glue
· (OPTIONAL) String

1. Get your white piece of paper and draw a line across the page and write the month you want, I chose June because I was born in June.

2. Draw another line about 2cm long and then divide it into 7 columns 3cm wide, then write the days of the week.

3. Get your wide ruler and draw five rows. After that write all the numbers on the days until you reach 30 or 31 depending on the month.

4. Get your colourful pen/sharpies and write something positive on each day, quotes or ideas of things you could do on certain days.

5. Once your done doing all of that stuff, use your glue to put your paper on the cardboard and then you can hang it up with string or sticky stuff.

 Once your done doing all of that stuff, use your glue to put your paper on the cardboard and then you can hang it up with string or sticky stuff

------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter.
I give this DIY a 10/10 because it takes away all the negative energies we have in our everyday lives and I believe that we should be positive because good things come out of it. To my fellow readers, I thought of a really cool team name which is #tatycorns, this is my wattpad hashtag. If you want me to notice it just use it and then type @tatyana__10 if it's a comment or to notify. Thank you guys for all your amazing support. Until next time.

Tatyana__10