Vegan Pancakes

1

1. Get a food processor and add your oats, so that they become a floury consistency.

2. Once the oats are in a floury consistency add your sugar (make sure its brown sugar) so that your brown sugar is nice and soft.

3. While your oats and sugar are processing get a medium sized bowl and put your two banana's in it and mash them up with a fork.

4. Once your oats and sugar are nicely processed add a dash or ½ a teaspoon of vanilla extract to your mixture.

5. Empty your flour base into the banana's and mix till they become a bit gooey.

6. Add your warm water to the mixture and stir until nice and smooth.
NOTE: that when you add the warm water it will look like they failed but the oats will quickly absorb the water.

7. Heat your gas stove on the highest setting or your ordinary stove on setting 4 and then cook your pancakes in a non-stick pan until they're golden brown.

------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed these vegan pancakes which taste amazeballs and are also totally healthy. There'll be 2 or 5 more chapters before I start posting Christmas chapters so be prepared. As always if you have anything you want me to post then comment it down below and don't forget to press the star it would mean a lot.