BSM- You come home crying

Luke age 15:

School was always hard on you. Be bullied and way to much homework.

After a long day at hell, as you call it, you come home with tears streaming down your face. You got called worthlesss, a bitch, fat, ugly, etc. That was all in one day. You had enough at the prison. You opened the door and see your older brother Luke sitting on the couch watching tv. You sniffle and drop your backpack on the floor.

He looks up and sees you. He comes over and engulfs you in a hug. You fist his shirt and cry, not caring if your makeup stained his shirt. He rubs your back and says, "shh baby. Mom told me about your problems at school. So we decided we'll just home school you. Well I will since mom and dad work." You look up at him and smile. "Th-thanks Luke." You say and kiss his cheek.

Michael age 7:

You decided to go play with your neighbor since it was a beautiful day. You put on your flip flops and go to tell your big bro, Michael that you're going next door. You really look foward to playing with the neighbor. You tell him and you run out and go next door.

Later on she started getting mad and pulled your hair. You scream and cry. You run home crying. You open the front door and Michael greets you. "Oh baby why are you crying?" He asks concerned and picks you up. "Sh-she pulled my h-hair mikey!" You yell out frustrated.

He goes to the couch and sits you on his lap. "Baby some people get cranky when they're tired. Her mom called and apologised." You nod and snuggle up with Michael.