DDM- You fail a class (Luke)

Luke age 15-

You were warned before you started high school that you have to pass your classes.

Math has always been hard for you. You never understood it so when you took the exam for algebra 1, you failed. That means your class and you'll have to take the class in summer school. You knew your dad will be pissed.

You came home school and tried to hide the grade from him. "Y/N get your ass down here right now!!" You scurried out of bed and went to the kitchen. "Yeah daddy?" You said playing the daddy card on him. "You fucking failed the class!! That means summer school! Why do have to be so dumb?!" That hurt and tears streamed down your face and you yelled at him "You know what dad?! Maybe you didn't think that math is fucking hard and I don't fucking get it! Fuck you!" You stormed to your room and cried.

Later that day your dad got mad at himself. So he went to your room. But you were curled up in a ball still crying. He walked in and sat next to you and said, "Baby I didn't mean it. I never knew that it was hard for you. I'll help you and we can go talk about tutoring and re testing okay?" You nod and say, "Thanks d-daddy."

I kinda based it off how it worked at my old school district if u failed an final

😠