You miss him (part 2)

Ashton age 12: DDM

Your dad being on tour was the hardest thing ever. You two were two peas in pod. That's how close you were.

Ever since your dad left you develop depression. You missed him so much. It was hard. Most nights you cried yourself to sleep.
After a couple weeks your dad called you. "H-hello?" You say while crying. "Baby what's wrong? Tell daddy what's wrong." You sigh and wipe your tears. "I miss you a lot daddy. I got diagnosed with depression." That sentence broke his heart. His angel got diagnosed because he wasn't there for her. "Oh baby. I promise I'll be home before you know it." You just nod knowing he can't see it. "I love you baby." You smile for the first time in a long time. "I love you too daddy."

Luke age 3: bsm

You were a surprise. No one thought Liz would have another kid. Luke practically raised you. So that meant you very close to him.

It has been 2 days since Luke left. You didn't understand what was happening or where your brother went. Most night's you cried out for Luke. Just like tonight. "Lukey! Lukey! Lukey!" Jack was watching you while Luke was on tour and it broke his heart. Then you started screaming. "LUKEY!" Jack had enough and called Luke and went to you. "Y/N Luke is on the phone." You stopped crying and Jack held the phone to your ear. "Hey baby. I miss my angel." You giggle. "Where are you lukey?" He sighs "I'm tour. I travel around the world with Uncle Calum, Michael and Ashton. We sing to our fans." "Rweally?" He chuckles. "Yes baby. Now I promise I'll be home in a few days. Will you be a good girl for Uncle Jack?" You giggle and nod. "Yes Lukey!!" He smiles. "Bye baby." Jack successful out you to bed that night without crying.

Hey guys! I'm really concerned about someone😔