BSM- you come home crying part 2

Ashton age 18:

You and Ashton have a special bond no one understood. You always got sad when he would leave for tour or whatever.

You came home from work missing your brother. You drive home practically in tears. You pull into your driveway and put your head on your steering wheel and bust into tears.

After 10 minutes of crying, you get out and go inside not knowing Ashton was home. You go to your room avoiding everyone. When you open your door and look up, you see your big brother sitting on your bed! "Ashton!" You run and hug him not letting go. He smiled and you guys basically stayed like the whole night.

Calum age 16:

Today is the day of your drivers test. You were excited but you mostly just wanted to get it done so you could have some freedom.

{Skip test bc I'm stupid}

You just got your results back and found out you failed big time. You got home crying. Calum was in his room listening to music and writing new music. You just want your brother there for you.

So you go up to his room and barge in without knocking. You run and sit next to him, putting your face in his chest, crying. He took it by surprise and calmed you down eventually. "Y/N I'll just teach you and trust me you'll pass your test." He says winking and you nod, trusting him.