You miss him (part 1)

Michael age 7: DDM

Your dad is your best friend. He is there for you when those mean 7 year old boys hurt your feelings.

When you found out your dad was leaving for tour and he can't take you, you were crushed. You couldn't think about how hard it would be without him.

After just a few days, you started missing him. You run to your mom and say, "Mommy I w-want d-daddy!!" You are almost in tears. This broke your mom's heart. She grabbed her phone and facetimed Michael. His face appeared on the screen and you smile so big. "Daddy come home! I m-miss you!" You say that and break down into tears. "Shh baby I have a short break and I'm coming home tomorrow to come see you and we'll send so much time together." You nod wiping your tears.

After a few minutes talking to your dad, you say goodnight since it was your bed time. You go up to your room and get tucked in by your mom. "He'll be home when you wake up baby." You nod and that's exactly what happened that morning.

Calum age 15: BSM

You and Calum had such a strong bond. He was there for you whenever you needed it. Whether it was 4pm or 4am he was there.

But he left for tour and you felt lost. You miss your big brother who was supposed to be there for you but he wasn't. Most days you sat in front of your window and just stare out hoping he would come home. You just lost your best friend from cancer. Calum knew about it and he wanted to be there for you.

Today was the day of the funeral and you just sat by your window crying your eyes out. You had to say goodbye to your best friend and you wanted him to be there for you but tour is where he was.
You sat there for hours. Your mom knew Calum was coming home for a short break but you had no clue. You look out to the street and see a black suv pull up and Calum gets out. You instantly break down into tears and run out to the car. You run straight into his arms not letting go and still crying. "I m-missed you s-so much." You say still crying. He rubs your back and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist to hold on and he goes inside straight to his room. You hung out in here most of the time messing around with his guitars.

He sits on his bed and lays you down. He lays down next to you and says, "Y/N would you like to come on tour with me?" You look up at him shocked. "Yes! This way I won't have to miss my big bro!" He chuckles and cuddlea with you till the funeral.