You get hurt (part 2)

Calum (15)

After a long and vigorous day at high school, you walk home. The street you live on has pot holes in the sidewalk. You hate walking home.

After reaching your street, you put in earbuds ignoring the neighbors or any cars passing by. You walk as you are on your phone. Bad decision. You aren't paying attention what so ever. You step into a pot hole and roll your ankle. "Shit!"

You carefully sit on the curb in tears. All you want was the warmth and comfort of your dad. But he's at work. You decide to just sit there hoping someone will notice you.

After about 30 minutes of being in pain and crying. You look up to see a black car that looks a lot like your dad's car. You just put your head down still holding your ankle.

Suddenly you hear the car come a stop and a door opening and closing with footsteps coming towards you. "Y/N?!" It's your dad. You look at him and pull a fake smile. "Hi dad." He sighed. "Come on you're getting that checked out. Needless to say your broke your ankle.

Luke (16)

Today was the day. You get to drive yourself to school! It was a big deal to you cuz you just got your licence and you Dad was pretty cool with you driving yourself.

You get in the car and start driving. You were going through a intersection when someone ran a stop sign and rammed right into you. You groan in pain as you feel your right ankle bend a certain way it shouldn't.

The paramedics come and take you to the hospital for a broken ankle. Great way to start off driving. Your dad comes to pick you up and you explain it's not your fault.

Ashton (1)

Taking your first steps can pretty dangerous for a one year old. Sharp corners, low selves and many other things.

Your dad, Ashton sat you on one side of the room and he sat on the other side. "Come on Y/N walk to daddy." You giggleand get up and walk towars him. But you trip and land on your face. You immediately burst into tears. He picks you up. "Shh baby it's okay." You wail into his shoulder and eventually fall asleep on his shoulder.

I suck at writing yall.

Anyways, my 15th birthday is Saturday and my internet friend is coming to see for the weekend!!

Also I started high school couple weeks ago and I'm having a hard time with it. If you know algebra or biology really good can someone help me please?