BSM- Nightmares

Ashton age 4:

Being 4 you also think there's monster's ready to attack you.

You suddenly woke up from a nightmare about monster's. You cried your eyes out just wanting Ashton. You were too scared to get out of bed thinking there was monster's.

Ashton woke up because he heard crying. He sighed knowing you just had another nightmare. He got out of bed and walked to your room. You looked up and smiled but you were still cruing. "A-ashy!" He smiled warmly and walked over. "Shh babe there's no monster's." He picked you up and rocked you knowing you were tired. You cling onto him and you fall asleep knowing your big brother was there to protect you.

Luke age 16:

Nightmares weren't that commen for you. So when they usually did happen the scared you because they are really scary.

You just woke up and you checked your phone, 4:38am it read. You sighed but you knew exactly who to go to when you had a nightmare, Luke. You got out of bed and quietly walked to his room. You climbed in bed trying not to wake him.

But you were unsuccessful. "Y/N?" You nod your head even though he couldn't see you. He wrapped his arms around you and guided your head to his chest. "You're okay y/n I promise. I won't ever leave you." He always knew you're nightmares because they were always the same. You just nod you're head and fall asleep knowing he will always be there.