Chapter 2: Who Are They?

(Sonic)

I was in my home, having a party! Why am I having a party, you ask?. . . Well, it's just a simple party to spend time with my friends and all. But...all of my friends couldn't make it, such as Espio, Vector, Charmy, Jet, and Wave. They had some better things to do, but I'm not going to let it bring me down.

"Alright, is everybody, here?" I call out, looking around at my guests.

"Sonic, some people aren't--" Tails was cut off.

"I'm here, Sonniku!" Amy tackled me with a hug, burying her head in my chest, "Don't you worry about me, Sonic," she simply said.

I sweat dropped. "I wasn't worrying about you, I meant that if everybody has arrived, yet." I separated myself from her and I stood up by myself. She pouted and got up too, sighing, "Fine, then."

The door bell rang. "That must be someone who has just came." I opened the door and saw three people, including a certain chao. "Hello, Mr. Sonic, I came with the ingredients that you asked for." Cream was holding a bag of groceries, Cheese was helping her, "Chao-chao!"

I put my hand out to the opened door, "Sure, come right in, you can get a head start on the cake." Cream could start baking the cake, with the ingredients she had already. "Sure, we will."

I saw Rouge and Shadow come in, "Hey, guys, you can just come right in." I gestured for them to come inside my house. "Thanks, blue!" Rouge thanked me. I just nodded my head. "Hello, Shadow," I glanced at my rival/look-alike. He just crossed his arms. "Greetings, faker." I chuckled and closed the door. "You never change."

Amy went in the kitchen, noticing Cream and Cheese, "Hi, you two!" she waved at them. They greeted her back, along with smiles. "We can sure use some help, Amy."

Amy clapped her two hands together, "Ok, what are we making?" Cream set the brown plastic bag of groceries on the kitchen table. "We're making a cake." Cheese took out a recipe book out of one of the kitchen cabinets. "Choo-choo!" he flew to them, showing a certain chapter that contained many recipes for cakes. "That's a lot of recipes for cakes, we'll choose one as soon we take these groceries out, Cheese," Cream started to take out the things that were in the bag, placing them on the table. Amy giggled, "Let's get started, I love baking, it's fun!" she started to help.

★★★★★

(Fluttershy)

I rubbed my eyes, and opened them, but it didn't feel right. There was something odd about it, I looked down at my 'use-to-be' hooves. I gasped, "My hooves!" I was surprised, I don't know what these are called, they are definitely not hooves. My eyes widened when I heard my friends call my name. "Fluttershy!?" I turned around and shrieked, looking at their new appearances, they freaked out too, except for Pinkie Pie. "I told all of you that the portal would lead us to another world!" she giggled in amusement.

"Yes, you did, Pinkie, this is awesome!" Rainbow Dash didn't care that we were stuck in another world. We all walked like we normally do, like everypony does in Equestria. "Oh, no! The portal!" Rarity turned around, and put her 'hoove' out to the portal, and it instantly vanished. She started to frown, "What are we going to do, now?"

"I don't know what in tarnation, we're going to do?" Applejack inquired. Finding a blue lake, we all saw our clear reflections in it. The reflections are ourselves but they seem different. Each of us took a look at our own transformations.

Twilight Sparkle screamed a bit. "My muzzle!?" she touched her muzzle that had changed.

All of us even managed to wear clothes that were included in our new forms.

I touched the water that showed my reflection, "What am I? I look kinda the same, but there's something off about it." I took my right 'hoove' away. I had a pink long sleeve dress on, black leggings, and boots. The bottom of my dress contained my cutie mark; three white butterflies. And my boots were white with a pink butterfly on each of them. My friends and I all had our own cutie marks on a certain part of our outfits.

Rarity had an elegant vanilla-white long sleeve dress and shiny glass slippers.

Twilight's outfit was simple and normal, just how she likes it; a dark pink long-sleeved shirt with black shorts and matching pink boots.

Pinkie had a outfit that you would wear to a fun party; a green sweater with a short yellow-green mini skirt, black leggings and green boots with light green bows on them.

Applejack had clothes that suited her cowgirl personality; a rough-red shirt with small sleeves that matched her mini skirt, with black leggings too, brown gloves, and not to mention her lasso and cowgirl hat.

And last of all, Rainbow showed off her coolness with her blue hoodie-jacket, purple fingerless gloves, black shorts, and red boots!

★★★★★

(Third)

In Ponyville, Spike was still stuck in the pink-magic bubble that Twilight had imprisoned him in with her magic. He banged his two hands on it one last time. "Hey! Let me, outta here--" the bubble finally popped, making him fall down.

He groaned as he began to stand up, wiping specks of dust off of himself. "And I just had to stay here," he looked at his own hands. Looking up, Spike saw the portal disappear in front of him, his eyes widened in shock. "I wonder where this portal leads to?" he took a pause. "I just hope that Twilight and the others are safe and will get back." the purple-baby dragon sighed, "I might as well, should start cleaning this place." he grabbed a broom, starting to sweep the floor.

Amy and Cream were in the kitchen, making the cake batter. The pink hedgehog was stirring the batter with a wooden spoon, the rabbit was adding the rest of the ingredients in it. The windows were wide open, the two girls heard the screams from outside that belonged to The Mane Six, causing them to get startled, Cream dropped a egg on the floor and Amy fell down. "Amy! Cream!" Sonic and Tails ran to the kitchen.

"Are you alright, Amy?" Sonic helped Amy get up by giving her his hand. Amy blushed, taking his hand. "Yes, I'm fine." Tails went to Cream, putting his hands on her shoulders. "What happened, Cream?" his eyes were filled with worry and concern. Cream started to explain what happened as Amy cleaned the mess on the floor that was from the cracked egg. "We were just working on the cake batter but we got startled, hearing some screams from outside that were coming from the windows."

Sonic had an idea, "There's only one thing to do." Amy, Tails, and Cream turned to look at him. "What is it?" he closed his eyes. "We have to check it out for ourselves," he ran out of the kitchen and to the front of the door. "Anybody is welcome to join me!" he opened the door and ran, leaving behind a blue blur.

"Sonic, wait for me!!!" Amy called out, running after her crush.

"Don't leave me behind!" Cream flew with Cheese. "Chao-chao!"

"I want in, on this action!" Tails tagged along and so did everybody else.

Sonic ran at the speed of sound, following the screams. "I wonder what's going on?"

The Mane Six noticed a blue blur that was heading their way. Rainbow Dash had a loss of words. "What is that--" Sonic was face-to-face with the female ponies. "Is everything ok, here? Why were all of you screaming?"

"Screaming? Uh--" Rainbow was cut off.

"Sonic!" Sonic turned around to see the rest of his friends running to him. "Sonic?" Rainbow and her friends inquired.

Cream had a curious question in her mind. "Excuse me, Sonic, but who are these girls?"

Sonic scratched his head, "I actually don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out, Cream," he wanted to get to know whoever these female ponies were.. that were from Equestria.