Chapter 5: The Fight For The Element

(Third)

Amy ran out of the house and went to the location of the cave. Sonic had finally gotten the kindness element necklace, he held it in his other hand while his remaining one was holding Tails' hand. The fox was flying Sonic and himself to get out of the cave. They had finally reached the top; land! "SONIC!"

The cheerful hedgehog tackled him into a tight embrace, "OOF! Amy--"

"Oh, I have missed you!" Amy said to Sonic.

Tails began to talk. "I see that she has fully recovered and that she has more energy, now." he started to chuckle, seeing Sonic in a tight bind.

"Ames, please let me--" the blue hedgehog lost his grip on his other hand, so the element fell straight down into the cave. "NO!" he looked back at it and pushed Amy out of the way, the hedgehog-girl landed into the green grass. Sonic jumped down to retrieve the element necklace. "SONIC!" Tails flew after him.

It was slow motion as the hero tried to get the kindness element. "Nooo!" he reached his hand out more to catch a grip onto it. He finally caught it just in time. And Tails got Sonic before he was about to fall. The two landed on top of the land and they both panted in exhaustion, "That was a close one!" they glanced back at the cave that had caved in with rocks and boulders. "Thanks, Tails, for the save. If you hadn't, I would of been toasted!"

"You're welcome." said Tails to Sonic.

Amy got up and dusted her dress with her hands and she had a serious facial expression. She walked to Sonic. "What was that!?" she put her hands out to him. "You PUSHED me!" she yelled in anger.

Sonic gave Tails the element and continued with the argument. "Well, what was I supposed to do!? You tackled me into a hug, AMY! You made me drop the element into the cave and I had to get it, back!" the rest of the gang came and saw the two hedgehogs arguing at each other.

"It's your fault, AMY!" Sonic said in an angry tone. "I was even lucky enough, to get out alive from the cave. Thanks to Tails," he looked behind him to see Tails.

Amy clenched her teeth, "You're saying it's MY fault!? It's not my fault that I hugged you. I missed you. And you didn't even come to visit me, when I woke up!" she put her hand out and her hammer appeared. "So, now, you're going to PAY!" she was about to hit Sonic until she was stopped.

"STOP!" Fluttershy and Cream shouted and ran in between them. Amy turned to them and her hammer disappeared.

"Violence doesn't solve anything!" Fluttershy spoke up first. The others were witnessing their observations that was in front of them.

"Amy, Sonic..." Cream frowned, her eyes were watery. "Please, I--" she started to sob, bursting into tears. "I don't want to see my two friends, FIGHT! It just makes me, sad." she covered her face with her hands.

"Cream!" Amy, Sonic, and Fluttershy said.

Amy and Sonic ran to the rabbit. "There, there. We're here to make you feel better," Fluttershy patted Cream's shoulder. "Chao-chao!" Cheese came by.

"We promise you that we won't fight anymore." Sonic assured his young friend.

"Cream." Amy Rose took her friend's hands away from her face. "I promise you that we'll still be best friends, no matter what happens. Sonic and I won't let fighting get in our way. I just want you to know that, bestie," she hugged Cream, who started to smile. "Th-thanks, Amy, Sonic, and Fluttershy. I don't feel sad, anymore." she sniffed her nose, Amy gave her a handkerchief to wipe her tears away and to blow her nose.

"And Cream." Fluttershy made eye contact. "If you're having a sad day, just pet Cheese. In Ponyville, petting my bunny; Angel, always makes me feel better."

"Really? Lemme try that." Cream used her hand to pet Cheese, she started to giggle in amusement. "It does work! I actually feel better!"

"See, I told you, so!" Fluttershy said in agreement.

"Choo-choo!" Cheese was happy.

"So, what does the element look like? Now, that you've got it with Tails." Rouge wanted to take a look for herself.

"I did give it to Tails, Rouge." Sonic answered, putting his hand out to Tails, who waved at him and showed them the element.

"Wow! We've finally got to look at a element, in a close view. Doesn't it look pretty, Cheese!? It looks exactly like a butterfly; Fluttershy's cutie mark." Cream's eyes dazzled in excitement. "Chao-chao!"

Amy gasped, "It looks cute! Looks like it's jewelry to me."

"Jewelry!?" Rouge questioned. "Huh? Yes, it does," she smirked to herself.

"That's enough with the element, we have to put it in a safe place just like we do, with 'The Chaos Emeralds'." Tails had a serious tone.

"CHAOS EMERALDS!?" The Mane Six said in surprise.

"We will tell you all later about what the emeralds are." Knuckles said at the moment. "Now, we have to--"

Rarity cleared her throat to catch everyones' attention. "I, perhaps, have a solution. We can just store the elements into my bag. Besides, I usually store my own gems in it. I do have enough room."

"You have gems!?" Rouge's eyes widened, thinking about all sorts of gems; diamonds, emeralds, sapphires. She blushed in happiness. "What a dream!"

"I do keep some gems in my bag. I always get some.. to place on my divine outfits that I make myself." Rarity giggled.

"That sounds like a fabulous idea! I would love to see that someday." said Rouge to Rarity.

"Maybe, you will, if you are able to go to Ponyville, someday." Tails gave Rarity the element. She placed it in her satchel.