Chapter 3: Introducing Each Other

(Third)

Team Sonic and The Mane Six looked at each other from across. "Who are all of you?" the Equestrians inquired, walking up to them in a odd way. Tails and his friends had confused looks on their own faces. "Not to be rude or anything but... I want to know what you are doing?"

"We're walking, silly!" Pinkie Pie said.

Applejack sighed, "I know this is the way we usually walk but I'm pretty sure that we're supposed to walk like them." she said, being her honest self. Saying that, all of the ponies got up at once. But it failed as their legs wobbled, not getting used to their new forms, and they all fell down. Cream walked to Applejack and helped her up, "It looks like you and your friends aren't from around here."

Cheese helped Rarity. "Choo-choo!" he looked back at Cream, who nodded. From there, Sonic and his friends gave each of the pony-girls a hand, to help each of them up. The Equestrians thanked the kind Mobians for the help, they all began by introducing themselves to each other.

The leader of The Mane Six waved her hand to the blue blur and his friends. "Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight greeted.

Pinkie was really excited to meet new people, doing so by shaking each of the Mobians' hands, "Nice to meet each of you, I'm Pinkie Pie!" she gave each of them a handshake that left them shaking, and she bounced up in excitement.

"It's great to meet y'all, I am Applejack, a gal that loves to tell the truth," Applejack said, giving big handshakes too.

The white unicorn liked to show off her beautiful style as she introduced herself, "Of course, I'm Rarity, darlings." she flipped her own purple mane with her hand to look amazing.

The yellow-winged pony suddenly became shy, she took the strand of her mane away, so it wouldn't cover her innocent face. "I..." she began to mumble and stutter, introducing herself, "I-I... I'm Fluttershy."

The rainbow-colored pony put her hand out to herself, closing her eyes, "Rainbow Dash! I'm the best flyer, where I come from!"

"I'm Sonic the hedgehog, the fastest thing alive!" the blue hedgehog boasted back to Rainbow.

The pink hedgehog put her hand on her hip and put her other hand out. "Amy Rose! I'm Sonic's girlfriend!"

Sonic sweat dropped and sighed, "Amy, you know that you're not my girlfriend." with the blue hero saying this, Amy giggled, "I know, Sonic!" but with her back turned, she whispered to herself. "I will be your girlfriend, someday, whether you like it or not, my love." she said in a mad way. Hearing this, Sonic sweat dropped again in a anxious way.

"My full name is Miles Prower but my friends call me, 'Tails', since I have two tails." the yellow fox said.

A red echidna pretended to punch somebody with his two knuckles, "The name's Knuckles the echidna and if you mess with me, then I'll have to give you a knuckle-sandwich!"

A female bat sighed and crossed her arms, looking back at him, "And if you don't shut it, I'll give you a knuckle-sandwich, you knuckle-head!" she yelled, looked back at her own nails, "I'm Rouge the bat, by the way."

Knuckles got mad at Rouge, "Why I'm going to give you a piece of me first, bat-girl!" he raised a fist. Rouge was ready to fight. "Bring it on! I don't--"

"Stop fighting!" Cream cut her off. "I don't want to see you two argue at a time like this and we have new friends that are here."

Rouge and Knuckles apologized to the young girl. "We're sorry."