Chapter 12: Seeing The Chaotix

(Third)

The Chaotix were at their home in Mobius. Vector the crocodile shrugged as he was sitting at his desk. "We don't have any business for our detective agency."

Espio was leaning against a wall, with his eyes closed. "You said it. There's nothing to do."

"Hey guys!" Charmy said to them, being his cheerful self.

"Hey, Charmy." Espio said, lowly.

"Hmph." Vector said, getting bored.

"What's wrong?" asked the small bee.

"There's just nothing to do." said Espio.

"Uh..." Charmy giggled in a nervous tone. "I'll just take a walk outside, then."

★★★★★

Charmy took a walk outside by himself, because he was bored too. He looked out at the nature outside. He saw a huge field of flowers and layed down on top of them. He then picked a flower and smelled it. "Smells sweet."

He then opened up his eyes and saw something on the top of the flower. "Hey! What is--this?" he saw a orange necklace on top of it. He grabbed it, "I wonder..how this got here? It's some sort of necklace." he stood up and ran inside the house, telling his friends about it. "Espio! Vector!"

Espio sighed, "What is it... Charm?"

"Yeah. What do you want, kid?" the crocodile said, at his desk.

"Look!" Charmy flew up with his wings and opened his hand, showing what he had found. "What I found!"

Espio and Vector gasped at the same time, shocked to see a shiny necklace in his hand. Charmy flew down and showed them closely.

Espio's eyes were open now, his attention was now on Charmy. "A necklace?"

"Hey! Lemme see!" Vector got off of his seat and took a closer look at what had appeared to be an element. "Oooh~!" his eyes stared at it, especially on its orange apple shaped gem that standed out with its natural shine. "So...Shiiiny!" he couldn't deny the type of value that it looked like it had through his own perspective. "Charmy!"

"Yes, Vector?"

"Where did you find this....at?"

Charmy scratched his head with his other hand and blinked, looking away from him and the chameleon. "I....Found it outside."

"Outside?" Vector was curious. "Show me where you found this necklace!"

"Um," Charmy became nervous but tried to not show it. "S-Sure."

★★★★★

The Mane Six and Team Sonic were at yet, another search, for an element that had to be near by. "Okay, gang, I think we should take a break from finding an element," Sonic the hedgehog stated, as he stopped running.

"Yes, you're right, Sonic." Applejack said. "It's work that takes a lot out of you. It's just like me, when I have to work back... at Sweet Apple Acres."

"Sweet Apple Acres?" questioned Rouge, raising an eyebrow.

"It's the name of my family's apple farm and orchard."

"Oh, honey, it already sounds 'sweet' enough to be called that." said Rouge.

"Of course, I know. We make fizzy apple cider, grow fresh apples and do some other thangs, for instance--"