Chapter 9: Rescuing A Red Rose

(Sonic)

"Eggman is our enemy, he's an evil-mad scientist that wants to take over the world, wanting to make it into..." Shadow shrugged in disgust. "Eggman Land."

Rainbow Dash started cracking up. "Eggman Land!? That's the most silly and hilarious thing, I've ever heard OF!"

"I know, right? What a horrible idea!" I couldn't of agreed more.

Rainbow scoffed. "More like, 'Egghead', that's what I call Twilight!"

"Rainbow!" Twilight Sparkle blushed in embarrassment, "Don't call me that!"

"Whatever, you say..'Egghead'!" Twilight scowled at her.

"It's ok, you're just doing what you have to do," Fluttershy patted Bokkun on his head. Bokkun sniffed. "Thanks, Fluttershy, I also have a present for YOU!" he smiled.

"Really? A gift for me? What is it?" the pegasus inquired.

"Is it, a PARTY CANNON!?" Pinkie Pie blurted out, randomly.

"You'll see what it is! Close your eyes and I'll give it to you, with your open hands."

"Alright, then." Fluttershy did what she was told to do.

"WOAH!" Pinkie was bouncing up and down, she couldn't control her movements. Her pink/curly tail was especially reacting a lot. "My 'Pinkie-Sense' is tingling!" she gasped, finding out what it was.

"FLUTTERSHY! NOOO!" she quickly jumped in front of Fluttershy, like she was a human shield.

BAM!

A TV blew up in front of her face, leaving a messy appearance. Of course, Fluttershy didn't get a single speck of black smoke on herself. Bokkun released a childish laugh.

"Thanks, Pinkie."

Pinkie jumped up and hugged Fluttershy. "Anything for my friend!"

"I will see all of you, later!" Bokkun flew away.

"Man, that was something." I looked up, seeing him disappear off into the sky.

Tails walked passed me. "Don't forget, we have to save someone on a rescue mission, you know."

"OH!" I totally forgot. "Yah, it's Amy!"

★★★★★

"We're coming with you, SONIC!" Rainbow ran up to me, referring to her and Fluttershy.

"Fine, you can both come and assist me. Just be careful and the rest of you will stay here," I looked at the rest of my acquaintances and friends. "Let's go!" I exclaimed, Tails lifting me up into the air.

"Right, on!" Rainbow darted up into the air, along with Fluttershy.

"TWILIGHT!" Tails shouted as he was leaving, he threw something to her. "HERE! Catch it!"

"Catch, WHAT!?" Twilight frantically tried to catch the item that my friend had thrown to her.

She had made some clumsy movements, resulting her in having a face plant to the ground. Stretching her hands out, she had successfully caught the shiny object. "That was lucky!" she closely observed what she was holding. "It's the Harmonic-Equest!? You trust me to hold onto this, TAILS!?"