Chapter 10: Don't Like Water

(Rainbow Dash)

I don't know what Sonic was thinking? He's a hedgehog. He can't fly!

I can't believe he sacrificed himself to make sure that Amy was safe. I'm not really a pony that's into love and mushy stuff but I find that sweet, that he did that for her.

I swooped down into the sky. I could feel myself getting faster. The breezy wind was blowing at a extreme speed.

I saw Sonic and he was hugging Amy as they were falling. "Sonic?" Amy said, to him. I saw her blushing.

I've never met someone like Sonic before, he sure is different. I grabbed him as he was holding Amy, "Looks like you two, are just fine." we all landed down in Mobius.

"So, did it work?" Rarity asked Sonic.

"Yes, it did, thanks for giving it to me." replied Sonic.

"Come on, you know it's not a big deal. Fashion is my passion!" Rarity said in style.

"What ARE you talking about?" I wondered what Sonic meant. "And, how dare you!...Give away the elements! How else are me and my friends..going to go back to--" I said to Sonic.

"Please, relax, Dash," Rarity said.

"RELAX!? HOW!?" Twilight Sparkle wasn't too happy either.

"Girls!" Sonic butted in. "You don't need to worry, it was just a plan. It was a decoy!"

"A DECOY!?" Everyone else said in unison.

"Yes, with Rarity's skills, we hatched up a plan. She created fake elements, so I can give them to Eggman, instead of the real ones."

"Really? They looked like the real thing." said Fluttershy.

"But... Why didn't you tell all of us, about it?" Applejack said.

"It was because... I was afraid that any of you would mess up the plan." Sonic sighed. "I'm sorry."

"There's no need to get worked up, about it." Twilight comforted Sonic with her words.

"Hey!" Cream had ran out of the house and had grabbed the attention of everyone else that was outside. "What is it?" Amy walked up to her.

Cream's eyes glittered in happiness, "It's--"

"TAILS!?" Sonic called out, seeing that his best friend had appeared. "You're better!" he hugged him.

"Yes, I'm doing fine." said Tails.

"Great!" I went up into the air and I raised up my fist. "We can finally, get back to our adventure!"

"YAY!" Pinkie Pie starting bouncing up and down. "This'll be even more fun!" she stopped at once. "You know, why!?"

"No, but..why?" Shadow was being blunt.

"'Cause, I get to spend it with my NEW BESTIES!" Pinkie hugged the dark hedgehog. He looked like he was going to kill her.