Chapter 11: A Ruby To Remember Me By

(Third)

Sonic and Amy went into the ocean, the pink hedgehog-girl was holding the Harmonic-Equest in her hands. The two followed the location of where it made a sound by beeping. They had come across... a old and wrecked ship, that had a hole in it. Inside that, lied the element.

The boulder stood in the way of it. Sonic spin dashed it, moving it out of the way. When he was done, he was careful and didn't open his mouth, so he was holding in a breath of air, allowing him to breathe underwater. Amy swam into the tear of the wrecked ship, and saw a huge pile of treasure. She gestured for Sonic to come to her, to see what they had been looking for. It was an element.

Amy looked at the Harmonic-Equest and it showed a picture of a blue shard, she looked up and noticed a perfect match to it. Sonic noticed that it had to be the element and he looked at Amy and gave her a thumbs up, before he swam further to retrieve it.

Amy nodded to him, and took his hand. But, as she was looking the other way, she didn't notice that he had accidentally swallowed water and that was when he let go of her hand and was falling into the deep depths of the ocean floor. Amy's eyes widened as she realized what had happened.

★★★★★

"Sonic! Sonic!" Sonic heard Amy calling his name out. He then saw blurry figures in front of him and was barely making out the familiar voices that rang through his ears. His eyes began to slowly open up and he saw the pink hedgehog kneeled down on the sand, in front of him. "Amy?"

"Look, he's ok," Cream said, pointing to him, as the others went to him.

"Amy? What--"

"S-Sonic!" Amy said, her eyes were watery, she jumped on top of Sonic and started crying. "You're ok."

Sonic didn't mind the hug. "Uh....What happened? The last thing I remember, is falling?"

"Amy said that she saw you drown and fall in the ocean. And, she saved you." Fluttershy said. "Good thing, she was there with you."

"Oh...Then, thanks, Amy." Sonic said, as Amy got off of him. "Wait! What about the element and the Harmonic--"

"Don't worry, Sonic. Tails and I, have handled it." Twilight Sparkle said, holding the Harmonic-Equest.

"Not to mention, we've already gotten the element." Rarity said, putting a hand on her bag.

Sonic sighed, "That's good. Anyways.. what kind of element was it, this time?"

"It was..my element, that I control!" Pinkie Pie said. "Laughter."

Sonic sweatdropped. "Uh..Ok, your words are enough."

★★★★★

SLAM!

Dr. Eggman slammed his fists angrily at his desk. "THAT HEDGEHOG!" he clenched his jaw, in anger. "How dare he...give me cheap knock-offs!"

"You're right, boss. They're nothing but..handmade jewelry!" Decoe said.

Eggman threw the fake elements to the floor and some of them shattered to pieces, making a mess. Bokkun picked up a shattered piece of a fake pink element and looked at it, close up. "Actually, whoever made these..did a good job. 'Cause, they're well designed and are made by real gems."