Le Bonnie and Clyde

Bruno and I prepared for the 2nd man on our list, James Warren. "Baby can you zip me up?" I asked Bruno facing my back to him. "I hope I'll be able to unzip it later tonight." Bruno whispered. "When the job is done, we can do whatever we want." I said.

I looked into the mirror and finally asked. "Do I look okay?" I turned around for Bruno to look at me. "Let's just say, everytime I look at you, I fall in love with you all over again?" Bruno smiled.

As I observed my laced black dress I grabbed my purse and coat for the night. "I'll see you in a few baby." I said. "You be safe. You hear me?" Bruno grabbed my hand. "Always." I smiled

"Before you leave, do I look good?" Bruno asked as he buckled his belt in his all black attire

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Before you leave, do I look good?" Bruno asked as he buckled his belt in his all black attire.

I looked him up and down as he smiled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I looked him up and down as he smiled. "You look alright." I shrugged my shoulders. I laughed and tapped his chest. "I'm kidding! You're so handsome!" I kissed his cheek. "Alright, let's go!" Bruno said.
____________________________________

I sat at the end of the bar sipping on some water, waiting for Bruno to come into the bar. "Hey baby, you wanna dance?" I looked at the man that approached me, and it wasn't James. "No thank you." I smiled. Moments passed by and I waited for either Bruno or James to walk in.

"Hey Jimmy's here!" I heard a man yell. I looked over and I see a man sit on the stool ordering a drink. I grabbed my purse, coat and drink, and moved over to the open seat beside him. "Hello handsome." I said. "Well hello." He said intrigued with my appearance. "What's a pretty lady like yourself doing here all by yourself?" James asked.

Just as I was about to answer, I see a man walking through the doors, and head my way. He sat on the other side of James, and he turned his head towards me. He tipped his fedora to me and smiled. Bruno was here.

"Oh, I'm here just to have a good time." I smiled. "Here's your Vodka Jimmy." The bartender handed James his drink.

After an hour of talking to James, who was completely drunk, I insisted that we'd leave the club. This was the plan that I was not interested in doing. We went behind the bar, and James was touching me sexually. "You ain't never met a man like me. I...I can make you a woman. My woman." James slurred his words.

"I'll be whatever you want." I licked my lips. "Under one circumstance." I said. "And what is that?" "I was was called to France by Michael Smith, and I know you're one of his workers. Where can I find him at?" I asked.

"Oh baby, let's not talk about business, let's talk...romance." smell of his breath sickened me and me sick. "Where's my son?" I angrily asked. "What?" "You broke into my house a month ago, and stole my son." "I gotta go." He walked away as he sipped on his glass.

He never made never made it around the corner. He dropped his glass and began to choke and gauge. He turned around and looked at me. "You bitch...Yo-you poisoned me." James continued to cough.

James became weak at the knees and fell to the ground. I went up to him, and sat squatted down with my knees together. "You know, while your busy...dying, would you like to tell me where my son or Michael is?"I said softly. "Te-Ten mmm" James heart finally stopped beating and he was dead.

"Finally. Damn, took him long enough." Bruno came out from the dark. "What you put in his drink?" I asked. "I put a lil something something." Bruno laughed.

"Come on, let's go change, I have a surprise for you." Bruno smiled. "What do we do with the body?" I asked. "Let's put him in the dumpster." Bruno said.

We grabbed James' corpse and drug him all the way to the large dumpster. We threw his body into the garbage can, and we both ran away from the scene.