The Truth

It was about 10 pm here in and Bruno had already fallen asleep beside me. I refused to sleep, just at the fact of not knowing where my son is.

As I scrolled through my phone, my notification bar fell. I received a text from Michael. He said, "Meet me here. Come alone. If Bruno is with you, I will kill the boy. You have 30 minutes." Michael wrote, along with the address to the building.

I quickly Googled the name of the place which was titled maison de beauté nue

Not being fluent in French, I searched the name of the building in English.

It was called the house of naked beauty. It sounded familiar, it sounded like a... strip club.

But I began to question myself, Andrew told Bruno and I Michael was leaving. He was trying to leas us in the wrong direction.
____________________________________

After sneaking out of the hotel room, I grabbed a taxi to to location Michael sent me to.

I walked into the club in all black, and had on a pair of sunglasses. I walked in, absolutely clueless, until I felt a hand grip my shoulder. "Are you Candace?" A man asked. "Yes." "Follow me." He began to walk towards the back if the club. This man...he's one of the remaining three that kidnapped my son.

Everything was moving slow motion, the heat from the bodies was like walking through a furnace. The cigarette smoke nearly choked me, and the liquor smell made me gag.

The man opened the door, and pressed his hand against my back. I looked to my left, I saw Peter strapped to a chair. "Mom!" "Peter!!" I ran to him and slid on my knees. I dug my face in his shirt, crying.

"Pick her up." A man said. As I continued to cry, two men grabbed my arm, and I screamed and kicked. I knew then and there all three of these guards were involved in the kidnapping of my son. "Let go of my son goddamit! I'll kill all of you!" I shouted. "Oh Candace. No need to be threatening " Michael said as he slowly walked towards me.

One man squeezed my cheeks together, to keep me from moving. "LET GO OF HER!" Peter yelled. "Shut the hell up!" Michael smacked Peter across his cheek.

"What is it going to take for you to give him back to us?" Michael smiled along with a laugh.